What do you think the record will be based on QB + schedule?

What will the Bills record be this season?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think the Bills record will be Matt Cassel is the QB for the whole season?

• 0-16
    • 1-15
    • 2-14
    • 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6
    • 11-5
    • 12-4
    • 13-3
    • 14-2
    • 15-1
    • 16-0
  2. 2. What do you think the Bills record will be if EJ is the QB for the whole season?

• 0-16
    • 1-15
    • 2-14
    • 3-13
    • 4-12
    • 5-11
    • 6-10
    • 7-9
    • 8-8
    • 9-7
    • 10-6
    • 11-5
    • 12-4
    • 13-3
    • 14-2
    • 15-1
    • 16-0
  3. 3. How many QBs do you think will start games for the Bills this season?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you see the record as different depending on who the Bills QB is this season and will we actually go all year with one guy or do you foresee injuries, benchings?

lol, I looked at the voting history, and assuming you voted first, we picked the exact same things...

Nice poll yolo! ... Oh, that sounds.. Any way, Looks like most people think EJ is the guy and most people figure an injury will happen at some point. I feel real good about this season, and I don't think 11-5 is crazy. It will be tough to do but not crazy to think about it as a real possibility for once

Cassel 10-6

EJ 9-7

Tyrod 8-8

Tuel 1-15

I think EJ would be more up and down than Cassel. He might have a few good games (like vs Carolina) and then he will have some games where he can't move the ball at all (like at Tampa). He has a higher ceiling but also a lower basement so it will be like a rollercoaster. Cassel might not wow anyone but he will do what it takes to move the ball and not make dumb mistakes. I think he is the safer pick. Tyrod, who knows. He would probably be a lot like EJ except that he likes to run around and he might end up injured. If Tuel was the starter for 16 games I think we would lose them all except one where the defense scores to win it in OT. He doesn't belong in the NFL. Not even sure he would make it in the CFL. Maybe the arena league...

Cassel 10-6

EJ 9-7

Tyrod 8-8

Tuel 1-15

I think EJ would be more up and down than Cassel. He might have a few good games (like vs Carolina) and then he will have some games where he can't move the ball at all (like at Tampa). He has a higher ceiling but also a lower basement so it will be like a rollercoaster. Cassel might not wow anyone but he will do what it takes to move the ball and not make dumb mistakes. I think he is the safer pick. Tyrod, who knows. He would probably be a lot like EJ except that he likes to run around and he might end up injured. If Tuel was the starter for 16 games I think we would lose them all except one where the defense scores to win it in OT. He doesn't belong in the NFL. Not even sure he would make it in the CFL. Maybe the arena league...

Except for his season with the Pats, Cassel historically has been an up-and-down inconsistant guy himself, one game 4 TD 0 INT, 72% completion; next game 50% completion 0 TD and 2 INTs

There is a reason KC moved on from him as a starter despite the fact he shows flashes.

And yeah, he can have games where he makes dumb mistakes.

I'm not trying to bad-mouth Cassel because he can get the job done, but please don't think he's a panacea at QB - he has games where he struggles and throws 3 or 4 picks.

Except for his season with the Pats, Cassel historically has been an up-and-down inconsistant guy himself, one game 4 TD 0 INT, 72% completion; next game 50% completion 0 TD and 2 INTs

There is a reason KC moved on from him as a starter despite the fact he shows flashes.

And yeah, he can have games where he makes dumb mistakes.

I'm not trying to bad-mouth Cassel because he can get the job done, but please don't think he's a panacea at QB - he has games where he struggles and throws 3 or 4 picks.

he's going to be much more consistent than EJ Manuel was what I was getting at

I voted 2 QBs but now after further thought I'd go with 3, as I see Rex & Roman bringing in different QBs for situational plays aka Tyrod in the wildcat.

good point... But the question is how many will start games. We had 3 in 2013 and 2 in 2014.

Hokie, I agree with you, I just meant that type of thing, not that specific play. I know EJ can run the read option & wild cat too. Shoot, put both EJ & Tyrod both in there & EJ could block for him or perhaps some trick plays (type of thing). The possibilities are endless.