Are the Jets' media butt-hurt or what?

eball

They literally sound like a couple of 1950's gossiping housewives sitting at the kitchen table.

I listen to a decent amount of WFAN Boomer (Esiason) and Carton morning radio, and a few weeks ago Boomer said Rex's hire will be like a bomb going off in Buffalo. He said he immediately expects big things from the Bills just like what happened to the Jets team when he got there. It would be a seismic event that all Jet fans will recognize when he started out with them. He also said that his style will probably wear thin in a few years.

Those Bills/Jets game weeks are going to be a lot of fun...LOL

is the media aware he is the coach? All they talk about is Rex.

Btw I have no opinion on Bowles as a HC, I'm sure he's fine, but how does he look like a "good coach so far?" They haven't even started OTAs

I don't know either, other than Jace Amaro is happy Bowles doesn't expect his players to act like men/professionals and needs to treat them like kids.

Schein was in the tank for Marrone, think its the Syracuse connection. No matter what Rex does, the Bills/Marrone/Mehta / Ryan thing is always going to be a thorn in His side. He was one of the "Marrone is at the top of list of candidates and will have his pick of jobs" if he opts out. Mehta made him look like a fool in NYC, Schein will never forget it.

Listen to not one thing he says relative to Jets, Bills, Marrone, or Rex .all grinding an ax..

Should have heard what he was saying about Mehta when Mehta was on his anti Marrone tear...takes it easy on Rex compared to that.

Schein was in the tank for Marrone, think its the Syracuse connection. No matter what Rex does, the Bills/Marrone/Mehta / Ryan thing is always going to be a thorn in His side. He was one of the "Marrone is at the top of list of candidates and will have his pick of jobs" if he opts out. Mehta made him look like a fool in NYC, Schein will never forget it.

Listen to not one thing he says relative to Jets, Bills, Marrone, or Rex .all grinding an ax..

Should have heard what he was saying about Mehta when Mehta was on his anti Marrone tear...takes it easy on Rex compared to that.

This /\

Yeah, that's pretty funny.

The NYC media will be crying themselves to sleep for a long time about not having Rex around to make their live easier or interesting...

Btw I have no opinion on Bowles as a HC, I'm sure he's fine, but how does he look like a "good coach so far?" They haven't even started OTAs

He has a decent resume,former player ,but I like his calm , good natured manner JMO

I wonder what these same people will say when Rex Ryan and the bills make the playoffs this year

Most likely something along the lines of "The team was built by Marrone, Rex just got to drive it the rest of the way"

Most likely something along the lines of "The team was built by Marrone, Rex just got to drive it the rest of the way"

I certainly hope they're not foolish enough to try that argument. McCoy, Harvin, Clay, Felton, Incognito, Cassel. Defense by Schwartz/Rex.

Your girlfriend left you for a better guy jets......get over it

Or more accurately, you told your girlfriend she was an ugly loser and ditched her. Less than a month later you see her at some dance club, looking gorgeous and laughing with a hunky guy who is obviously way into her. All you can do is hurl a few insults into your beer.