Are the Jets' media butt-hurt or what?

eball

I wonder if Jacksonville forums link to every article the Buffalo media writes about Marrone.

If you can find me a Buffalo media article about Marrone that approaches the level of idiocy of this one I'd like to see it.

Jesus. Like either one of these two should be calling anyone a clown or buffoon.

I have never even seen these guys before you posted this... I wish you would have ignored him. Now you just gave them many more views then they deserved.

Edited by Beef Jerky

I could never watch Gilligan's Island as a child because I was too empathetic, and I just couldn't bear to watch Gilligan embarrass himself.

I had a very similar experience watching this video-- I only got through about a minute of it. It was the Skipper, and Gilligan wearing suits, and whining. Do Jets fans really watch/enjoy/tolerate these guys? If these two were in WNY, bitching about Marrone, I would feel shame.

I could never watch Gilligan's Island as a child because I was too empathetic, and I just couldn't bear to watch Gilligan embarrass himself.

I had a very similar experience watching this video-- I only got through about a minute of it. It was the Skipper, and Gilligan wearing suits, and whining. Do Jets fans really watch/enjoy/tolerate these guys? If these two were in WNY, bitching about Marrone, I would feel shame.

How"d WGR miss them?

Todd Bowles looks like a good coach so far. The Jets made out ok unfortunately.

is the media aware he is the coach? All they talk about is Rex.

Btw I have no opinion on Bowles as a HC, I'm sure he's fine, but how does he look like a "good coach so far?" They haven't even started OTAs

Edited by YoloinOhio

I use to like Schein, isn't he a Syracuse grad? but that constant whining voice...horrible...I listened to 10 seconds before I turned it off, I was so happy for Schein on sports, it meant he no longer was on Sirius NFL.