NHL Playoffs

LB3

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus, unlike with so many teams, there's never been a major Sabres heartbreak at the hands of the Rangers.

That's why I always like the Blackhawks in The West. True they never really met BFLO many times (playoffs)... But when they did (years and years ago), BFLO came out ahead.

It would actually be nice to go back to that 1970's format and seed all 16 teams together. You'd get some different combinations. BFLO-VAN, etc...

Brutal way for the Sens to lose that series. I hope that ref has nightmares about the goal he stole from Ottawa.

Good game by Montreal. They might have been outshot, but they got some really quality chances on net. More than Ottawa in my opinion.

Great year for the young Senators. They made their mark a year or two earlier than expected. If they keep the core together, they'll be competing for the cup in the next few years.

Edit: Ouch. Just saw that the Montreal goal should have been blown dead for high sticking. Damn

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

That's why I always like the Blackhawks in The West. True they never really met BFLO many times (playoffs)... But when they did (years and years ago), BFLO came out ahead.

It would actually be nice to go back to that 1970's format and seed all 16 teams together. You'd get some different combinations. BFLO-VAN, etc...

I think it will be Hawks vs Ducks in the west. Really looking forward to that. I think Minny and Calgary are a year away. Young playoff teams need a couple goes at it before they advance to conference finals. Hawks and Ducks are both former champs and have all the experience in the world.

I think it will be Hawks vs Ducks in the west. Really looking forward to that. I think Minny and Calgary are a year away. Young playoff teams need a couple goes at it before they advance to conference finals. Hawks and Ducks are both former champs and have all the experience in the world.

Have to agree with this. Ducks have been looking a step above the rest but Chicago is coming on strong as well. I think the East is up for grabs. I could see the Caps making a run to the cup, to lose the Anaheim or Chicago.

being in DC I have gravitated to rooting for the Caps

the last 3 times I watch a Caps game they lost. When I don't watch they usually win

what to do?!?!?

Keep watching. !@#$ the Caps. Sabres got screwed in the '98 ECF.

I like the look of Tampa. I admit I do not watch the east so much. I can't believe how Hedman has developed and Bishop playing insane. I always thought of him as a kind of average goalie at best. Stamko's woke up last game and that's not a good thing for Montreal,

Edited by Dante

Lightning looked impressive last night. Tyler Johnson is pretty good looking player. If Stamko's continues to play well I think they beat whomever wins between the Rangers/Caps. I could care a less about either one of these teams but if I had to pick a winner it would be the Rangers because of Lundquist.

Edited by Dante

• 2 weeks later...