NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yep. Someone even made a comment about how they used to be the Braves and so they had that "Buffalo" curse

The rockest barely won game 2. Clipps smoked them game 3 and 4.

It could have almost been a sweep Yolo. Damn.

Now I know how the Oilers felt in the comeback game.....

I would have preferred the clipps lose all 4 vs the way they lost.

Just goes to show you what JR Smith could've been with a brain in his head. I mean, yeah he's playing with Lebron, but he had great performances when he won SMOY in NY. The Cavs only took Smith because they wanted Shumpert, and it worked out great for them. I'm salty.

Just goes to show you what JR Smith could've been with a brain in his head. I mean, yeah he's playing with Lebron, but he had great performances when he won SMOY in NY. The Cavs only took Smith because they wanted Shumpert, and it worked out great for them. I'm salty.

another giveaway by Phil Jackson. I'm not a huge JR Smith fan, but he is who he is, he plays a certain role, and if he is going to keep playing like this, no one will beat the cavs.

another giveaway by Phil Jackson. I'm not a huge JR Smith fan, but he is who he is, he plays a certain role, and if he is going to keep playing like this, no one will beat the cavs.

Well, JR's always been a streaky guy. I've watched a lot of him, so he's got a very good chance to follow up last night with a 1-8 game.

Disagree that it was a giveaway from Phil. JR (and Shump) didn't buy in and were playing like garbage. Perception is everything. No one is getting any value from a known headcase, coming off two poor years and surgery. Like I said, CLE was agreeing to the salary dump of JR so they could get a defensive wing in Shump. Then JR stopped going out, and bought in, and now he's back to form. Personally, I think he's an external motivation guy, and he just hasn't had that in NY since the older crew of vets left, like Kidd and KMart.

Still, if JR could self-motivate, and didn't do dumb stuff all the time, he could've made millions more. He can make eye-popping plays so often that make him look like a top 5 G. It's just the other stuff that held him back (and always will).

Edited by FireChan

Well, JR's always been a streaky guy. I've watched a lot of him, so he's got a very good chance to follow up last night with a 1-8 game.

Disagree that it was a giveaway from Phil. JR (and Shump) didn't buy in and were playing like garbage. Perception is everything. No one is getting any value from a known headcase, coming off two poor years and surgery. Like I said, CLE was agreeing to the salary dump of JR so they could get a defensive wing in Shump. Then JR stopped going out, and bought in, and now he's back to form. Personally, I think he's an external motivation guy, and he just hasn't had that in NY since the older crew of vets left, like Kidd and KMart.

Still, if JR could self-motivate, and didn't do dumb stuff all the time, he could've made millions more. He can make eye-popping plays so often that make him look like a top 5 G. It's just the other stuff that held him back (and always will).

knicks fan? Who do you want in the draft... Sucks you got 4th but there are great prospects in top 5

knicks fan? Who do you want in the draft... Sucks you got 4th but there are great prospects in top 5

I really wanted at least #3. I'm not sold on Okafor. I don't like him. At 4, the pick will either be Mudiay or Russell, and I want Russell. I'm hoping the 76ers grab this years' Millic so Russell is there.

3 of the Knicks 17 wins this season came in the last week of the season. So stupid.

I really wanted at least #3. I'm not sold on Okafor. I don't like him. At 4, the pick will either be Mudiay or Russell, and I want Russell. I'm hoping the 76ers grab this years' Millic so Russell is there.

3 of the Knicks 17 wins this season came in the last week of the season. So stupid.

i don't get what the 76ers are doing. Seems like they have been tanking for 5 yrs. They will probably trade the pick.

i don't get what the 76ers are doing. Seems like they have been tanking for 5 yrs. They will probably trade the pick.

If the balls fell a certain way they could have had 3 first rounders iirc. Poor Knicks. I also don't like Okafor half as much as Towns he seems lazy and needs to get in better shape.

Edited by Ryan L Billz