NBA Playoffs

YoloinOhio

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Paul Pierce. For all his on court accomplishments, I'll always remember "The Truth" for being "The Fake".

Hahaha as a C's fan I will never forget that either! Pierce so old he looks like he keeps a pack of menthols rolled up in his shirt sleeve.

Seriously how many dudes do we have in this NBA playoffs that make you ask, "What year is it?" Dirk, Jason Terry, Vinsanity....

Ginobli

Did you see the stat that every NBA finals since 2000 has either had Duncan, Kobe or Wade playing in it?

I didn't think that could possibly be true, but it is, and in fact it is understating it....SA(Duncan) won the title in the 98-99 season....even more mind blowing is go back to 96 and add Jordan to the list

Did you see the stat that every NBA finals since 2000 has either had Duncan, Kobe or Wade playing in it?

Stupid ass clippers. They let these oldies come back in LA.

I hate Pop-a-bit**. His game interviews are one liners. He has to know he's being a dick.

How have you contained Chris Paul. "By being defensive"

Why are you such an ahole? "Just because"

I mentioned on page 1 how he would employ the hack a dj.... it has been paying off for him.

Im so glad they are getting rid of that next year.

stupid deandre, interfering with his own teams potential winning shot...stupid stars shooting 30% in the fourth quarter, stupid coach giving meaningless halftime interviews...

otherwise the Buffalo Braves Boston Celtics LA Clippers would have won

Stupid ass clippers. They let these oldies come back in LA.

I hate Pop-a-bit**. His game interviews are one liners. He has to know he's being a dick.

How have you contained Chris Paul. "By being defensive"

Why are you such an ahole? "Just because"

I mentioned on page 1 how he would employ the hack a dj.... it has been paying off for him.

Im so glad they are getting rid of that next year.

Dont lose to old people.

Im pretty sure the Spurs will take it tonight. Even if the clipps win tonight, spurs will bounce back Saturday and take the series.

I will be rooting against the spurs this year.

I want to see blowouts. Other team 150 Spurs 91.

Pretty good breakdown of the spurs/clippers game the other night.

Dont lose to old people.

Im pretty sure the Spurs will take it tonight. Even if the clipps win tonight, spurs will bounce back Saturday and take the series.

I will be rooting against the spurs this year.

I want to see blowouts. Other team 150 Spurs 91.

Pretty good breakdown of the spurs/clippers game the other night.

Did not click on your youtube link. Ha ha.

Pop-a-b is a great coach. Hate is game time commentaries. But he's a good coach.

I will be hoping for a game 7 win, but would not be surprised it spurs take it IN LA.

it was a very fair commentary...sure the title is about Doc Rivers but he is up front with the fact that the constant arguing of calls by Rivers and subsequently the rest of the team did/does them no favors. the rest is very spot on x's and o's breakdown. I have no dog in the race, someone simply shared it with me.

Did not click on your youtube link. Ha ha.

Pop-a-b is a great coach. Hate is game time commentaries. But he's a good coach.

I will be hoping for a game 7 win, but would not be surprised it spurs take it IN LA.

Edited by The Poojer

That's my guy!! I'm really happy for him. That guy is a killer and as competitive as anyone.

I went to a smashing party last night (where you bring stuff to smash with sledgehammers, axes, bats / whatever you want) which forced me to DVR the Clips game. I was pretty certain I'd be able to maintain a media blackout during the party (largely by having the alcohol help induce an actual blackout) with most people there focused on the fight and smashing ****. It was a good plan poorly executed. While walking from the car to the party I passed multiple houses with the game on -- I avoided peaking at any one of them until I hit a cross walk and had to wait for the light to change right by a house party with a projector airing the game on the side of the building. I looked up without thinking just in time to see Paul hit the game winner.

:censored:

Still went home and watched the game though. Kills me that he's not a Laker.