I'm Sad

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I didn't get my guitar back. But I did start building back up my autograph collection. I got backstage passes for the Doobie Brothers last night. So that's cool.

Did you tell them that Jesus is just alright with you?

Did you tell them that Jesus is just alright with you?

Actually, I had to ask him a very important question. Read the personal section, you can find out what it was.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Simmons

Plus I wasn't gonna get religious on them. I was just there to Listen to the music.

I understand. That's what they opened with. They also have a much more popular song called Listen to the music, which is why I responded like that.

I'm not familiar with that one.

Sunday night someone broke into my truck stole my Epiphone acoustic guitar, which was autographed by REO Speedwagon and Stu Cook and Doug Clifford of CCR. They also my Lanikai ukulele, and my bible. I was hoping they'd read the bible, realize stealing was wrong, and return it, but not as of yet. I've called pawn shops and filed police report, nothing yet.

Were the REO Speedwagon autographs legible?

If so, check every dumpster in town.

I understand. That's what they opened with. They also have a much more popular song called Listen to the music, which is why I responded like that.

They also have that song about Blackwater security. Jingoistic anglo-centric bull ****.