Advice

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Advice: Just sit back and be entertained as TBDers berate each other our amusement.

When taking a dump in resturants, etc, beware of "infrared sensors" that flush while you are siting on the john. If you shift your body to the left or right, the sensor will flush the toilet (and some of the toilets have turbo power) which results in all kinds of toilet water spraying your ass...pisses me off.

When taking a dump in resturants, etc, beware of "infrared sensors" that flush while you are siting on the john. If you shift your body to the left or right, the sensor will flush the toilet (and some of the toilets have turbo power) which results in all kinds of toilet water spraying your ass...pisses me off.

And be extra careful if you have your 4 year old on one of those toilets. Two years later she's still scared of public toilets unless we assure her it won't flush by itself. :wallbash:

1) There's no such thing as losing an internet argument. YES THERE IS

2) You are the one that decided (and yes, it was a choice) to wildly and purposefully miss the point of a very simple quote containing a very useful principle. I UNDERSTAND THE POINT, JUST DONT AGREE WITH IT IN ITS ENTIRETY.

3) Not a single thing that you've listed has any bearing on where you are in life, which is the original point (not that I think you care; at this point it's entirely obvious that your being obtuse for amusement--I get it; it can be fun). NOT ONE? I MENTIONED VERY EARLY THAT OUR CIRCUMSTANCES AND SITUATIONS AFFECT OUR DECISIONS. YOU DISCARDED IT.

Last comment in this thread (if you want to continue, feel free to PM): go back, read the quote again, and do a bit of research on the person who said it...it may change your opinion. PM, WHY WOULD I PM ABOUT THIS? SOUNDS LIKE A LOSING INTERNET ARGUMENT IF YOU ASK ME.

Oh and by the way excuse the caps. That would indicate anger of some sort.

I'm just messing around.

They're not inferred. They're cameras and there's somebody in a central location in Des Moines, IA who flushes for you when he sees you're done.

Edited by The Real Buffalo Joe

Just think if I had made the choice not to join TBD. You all would be missing out. I have age te all your lives.

I have no idea what the hell that is. You made that choice.

If I had not made the choice to join TBD, you guys would all have very sucky lives.

I already get praised here and there for my funnies. BUT I NEED MORE, or I'll just leave.

Praise or leave?

So nobody ever told you - - - "Don't s**t where you eat?"

Or don't confuse the toilet with the bidet. That works too.

Never get less than twelve hours sleep.

Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city.

Never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

You stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Never get less than twelve hours sleep.

Never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city.

Never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

You stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Never listen to a guy that says "life is cream cheese" when you are facing 22-30 years in Attica.