Abortion

• Replies 628
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/nbc-wsj-poll-6-10-oppose-defunding-planned-parenthood-n434911

Well, sure seems like a winning issue for Republicans in shutting down the governments. Those donors sure hit the nail on the head

So what is the goal/purpose of planned parenthood and how successful have they been since they were introduced?

So what is the goal/purpose of planned parenthood and how successful have they been since they were introduced?

It's really interesting to delve into the history of PP and its federal support.

Betcha didn't know that HHS has a "Director of Population Affairs." (Used to be "Deputy Assistant Director of Population Affairs.") And as a matter of legislation, at least, the Office of Public Affairs still has the mission of funding racial purity.

Depends on one's definition of success. If aborting babies of low income women is the yardstick, it's been pretty successful.

If PP accepts health insurance and from what I've seen they do and now every American has access to "affordable" health insurance why are my tax dollars subsidizing their insurance AND PP?

If PP accepts health insurance and from what I've seen they do and now every American has access to "affordable" health insurance why are my tax dollars subsidizing their insurance AND PP?

Because otherwise they wouldn't be able to afford the half-million dollar-plus salary paid to the PP director.

What is the relevence of these questions?

If I'm funding them I want to know if they are successful. If you think PP is such a great place for our tax dollars to go wouldn't you want to know if they are successful. Do you have any idea if they're successful or are you backing them blindly just because the Republicans are trying to defund them?

If I'm funding them I want to know if they are successful. If you think PP is such a great place for our tax dollars to go wouldn't you want to know if they are successful. Do you have any idea if they're successful or are you backing them blindly just because the Republicans are trying to defund them?

Then why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be doing research?

Where did I say it was great for anything?

Why are you asking me if they are successful?

Then why are you asking me? Shouldn't you be doing research?

Where did I say it was great for anything?

Why are you asking me if they are successful?

Nope. You're the one that appears to be enamored with them. I just wondering if you have any reason why? Why do you love PP so much now?

So then do you think PP is worth being funding with tax dollars?

The ACA is supposed to be providing access to all the same services for everybody that PP does, so why do we even need PP anymore?

We shouldn't since everyone is either given health insurance or has to buy it. Maybe it's there so 16 year olds can get abortions without going through their parent(s)' insurance.

Nope. You're the one that appears to be enamored with them. I just wondering if you have any reason why? Why do you love PP so much now?

So then do you think PP is worth being funding with tax dollars?

Your questions have no basis in fact

Used condoms I hope, lol