McDonalds

BillsNYC

McDonald's (MCD) the company today announced a new sandwich.  It is called the "McNabb."  After you pay for it, the clerk either throws it on the floor two feet away from you, or into the hands of the guy behind you in line.

232562[/snapback]

But that's only because they use a new wrapper for each and every sandwich. :w00t:

McDonald's (MCD) the company today announced a new sandwich.  It is called the "McNabb."  After you pay for it, the clerk either throws it on the floor two feet away from you, or into the hands of the guy behind you in line.

232562[/snapback]

And it comes with Chunky Soup that the clerk dumps onto your feet.

232562[/snapback]

I assume that you can't order this sandwich in the 'express' line.

I just cannot bring myself to make jokes about teams that have never won it or that Im neutral with as a Bills fan....because Bills fans just have to look in the mirror.

232607[/snapback]

Lighten up threadkiller. It's just in fun.... and some of them are not only funny but also about the Bills....

I just cannot bring myself to make jokes about teams that have never won it or that Im neutral with as a Bills fan....because Bills fans just have to look in the mirror.

232607[/snapback]

i can...the eagles fans were being complete dicks about being a better team than the bills (or at least the iggles fans that i know)...god forbid we need another bunch of gloating losers (like those BOSTON FANS)

They did some testing on a "drive through" special on the "McNabb".  The clerk tries to throw it in your window without you stopping.  It never came to market, because customers were getting pissed off driving round and round without ever getting their McNabb. :w00t:

232625[/snapback]

I'm guessing that Rush Limbaugh got a chuckle out of McNabb's performance. :lol: