Traveling Band of Family Members Riot With Police @ WalMart

This is totally nuts. One shot dead and another critically injured.

Hats off to the police for the restraint they showed in the middle of all of this true madness.

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/04/294313-christian-performers-arizona-walmart-get-brawl-cops-now-one-person-dead-reaching-gun/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=conservativedaily&utm_campaign=Crime

First thing that comes to mind whenever I see these videos is that can't anyone block a punch anymore? Just follow the most basic technique of boxing and you beat any of these guys in seconds. Get that left hand up. Wait for one of these dumb asses to lunge at you with a wild arm punch. Block and drop a short right cross. Done.

Any objections if the cops just brought in a big pay loader and scooped up the entire lot of them - truck included and dropped them off at a junk yard directly into a car crusher?

Be sure to wait 'til Momma is out of the crapper so the whole gang experiences the ride.

I'm trying to think of words to come up with for what i just watched. Dumbfounded is the only thing that comes to mid right now.

I would have to think something else was involved. Like drugs or alcohol were involved, because people aren't that stupid, right?

Wait...I'm confused. The police shot someone? Where is the immediate outrage and cop bashing?

I have no idea what this means, prolly better suited to PPP, but just because there are some justified shootings does not mean there are not unjustified shootings.

Fu**ing animals!

Man, i watched that and just feel so much pity in my heart for that man, and for that kid. Will hope the man gets better.

What chance can that kid ever have at a normal life being brought up by people like that. Man...just so sad.

no way in hell was i going to watch the video, reading the story was sickening enough...sadly this is an everyday occurrence in many parts of philly and other metropolitan areas.

Man, i watched that and just feel so much pity in my heart for that man, and for that kid. Will hope the man gets better.

What chance can that kid ever have at a normal life being brought up by people like that. Man...just so sad.