Man Punches Toddler

LB3

I watched this earlier and it made me sick to my stomach. but it's very weird. Did the Mother or whomever the toddler was with know the D--khead? Did the D--khead know the kid? They just calmly walk out the door. Would like to know the whole story. But regardless of the relationship, I hope that punk gets his a$$ kicked all over the jail once everyone knows what he's in for....

I watched this earlier and it made me sick to my stomach. but it's very weird. Did the Mother or whomever the toddler was with know the D--khead? Did the D--khead know the kid? They just calmly walk out the door. Would like to know the whole story. But regardless of the relationship, I hope that punk gets his a$$ kicked all over the jail once everyone knows what he's in for....

I wondered the same thing about the mother. To act so nonchalant about it makes me wonder if this type of thing is a common occurrence.

omg I wish I didnt see that. I literally feel sick now.

If that was my kid, that guy would be in the hospital on life support. I dont care what i would be charged with.

That is disgusting.

Whats worse was the kid trying to hide and get away from the guy.

The guy actually chased him to punch him.

There are no words to describe how much of a low life that guy is

CBF

You don't even know what the toddler did, tough guy!

Seriously? That is the most idiotic thing I have ever seen you post, and the bar was pretty high to begin with.

Looks like they arrested the guy.

http://kfor.com/2015/04/10/caught-on-camera-man-arrested-after-allegedly-punching-toddler-in-store/

I am sure there is a relationship between the guy and the woman-- as he seemed to hand the kid off to her.

I see this crap all the time at city bus stops-- bad parents cussing out and hitting little kids. It's sad.

There's a fine line between a spanking and this video.