Preseason schedule announced

I love having week 1 and 3 at home.

Week 1 because I'm just excited to see live football after the long offseason.

Week 3 because that's when the starters play a lot and you get a better sense of what the regular season will look like.

Only 4 more months to wait.

undefeated preseason = super bowl?

I honestly don't care about Wins and Losses in preseason (obviously always want wins). But I like to watch individual players and overall efficiency/effectiveness of the Offense and defense especially when the projected starters are playing.

Excited?

Yes, they play the Panthers again. Little disappointed it's in Buffalo so I won't be able to go but it'll be shown live on local TV here in the Charlotte region so that's good for me. Also, I see the Browns game will be on ESPN so that’s another one that I’ll be able to watch live.

It’s not nearly as nice as last season when I got to go to the 1st 2 preseason games but I’ll take what I can get. It’s better than having to wait 4 days for the NFL network to rebroadcast.

what I get out of it is:

Carolina, new... OK, cool.

Cleveland Primetime ESPN is cool and maybe a sign of things to come

Glad we get the 3rd game at home.

blech, Detroit in Game 4.

I think we will continue to play a preseason game each year as an ongoing tribute to Ralph Wilson.

undefeated preseason = super bowl?

I don't know. I'd rather fly under the radar going into the season. If we went 4-0 in the preseason (which means essentially nothing), then imagine the media hype around us. They are already talking about us now, imagine the "dream team" treatment at our first loss in the regular season.

Under the radar until the playoffs is fine with me! I wouldn't mind an undefeated streak in the regular season though :) That just can't be helped!

It is so weird that Detroit pops up every year. The odds of this happening are staggering.

They want the annual drool-fest from bills fans over Kellan Moore when he lights up our practice squad Edited by YoloinOhio