Linc Chafee Announces Presidential Exploratory Commitee

Former Rhode Island Governor and US Senator Lincoln "Linc" Chafee (D) has announced his intentions to form an exploratory commitee for a Presidential run.

His opening salvo included direct attacks on Hillary Clinton for her role in the Iraq War, going so far as to say that her vote to go into Iraq "disqualifies her for being President". Chafee, a former Republican, was the only memeber of his party to vote against going into Iraq in the Senate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chafee-slams-clinton-iraq-bid-democratic-nominee-article-1.2179312

Former Rhode Island Governor and US Senator Lincoln "Linc" Chafee (D) has announced his intentions to form an exploratory commitee for a Presidential run.

His opening salvo included direct attacks on Hillary Clinton for her role in the Iraq War, going so far as to say that her vote to go into Iraq "disqualifies her for being President". Chafee, a former Republican, was the only memeber of his party to vote against going into Iraq in the Senate.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/chafee-slams-clinton-iraq-bid-democratic-nominee-article-1.2179312

Good!

Nice to see a Lincoln in the race 150 years to the day Lee surrendered his outlaw gang to Federal forces

Lincoln is part of the reason that I get a day off in mid February and Lee is part of the reason that I get a day off in mid January :beer:

I wish voters felt the same way. Politicians aren't being held accountable by paying the price for their bad decisions. Too easy for them to appease the big money donors and go against the general interests of the population Edited by JTSP

I wish voters felt the same way. Politicians aren't being held accountable by paying the price for their bad decisions. Too easy for them to appease the big money donors and go against the general interests of the population

You probably imagine you're pretty deep with these kinds of insights. That's what's so funny about them. :lol:

You probably imagine you're pretty deep with these kinds of insights. That's what's so funny about them. :lol:

That and the fact that you just know there's some retarded belief in some overly-complex fuced up conspiracy theory behind it.

Well, at least we can all agree that it's the reason that ODB outplayed Sammy last year and is going into the HOF next year, being he's the best athlete in all sports known to man, woman, and beast for ever in perpetuity.

You would think so, but that's because you don't think much.

Every time he tries to insult someone, I can't help thinking of Captain Kirk trying to fit in to 20th-Century San Francisco by shouting "Double-dumbass on you!" in Star Trek IV.

Every time he tries to insult someone, I can't help thinking of Captain Kirk trying to fit in to 20th-Century San Francisco by shouting "Double-dumbass on you!" in Star Trek IV.

Those colorful metaphors can be difficult some times. I think he did a little too much LDS.

We've established you're not worried about the things that really matter. So, this makes perfect sense to me.

Oh, "we" did? Lol, that's funny!

Well, you f'n idiot, I gave you a chance to try and explain your fears but you just kept repeating the same old crap about how the government was storing tons of data on us but never told me why I should worry about it.

Oh, "we" did? Lol, that's funny!

Well, you f'n idiot, I gave you a chance to try and explain your fears but you just kept repeating the same old crap about how the government was storing tons of data on us but never told me why I should worry about it.

I never told you why you should worry about it... but for the lengthy post in which I replied directly to you and gamed out a scenario.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/177006-the-dangers-of-our-new-normal/?p=3500103

You even replied to it. :wallbash:

Care to revise your statement, sir?