Losman shouldn't be tauted as..

This kid needs to know he'll be in competition all off season for the starting job. It shouldn't be handed to him. I hope he doesn't assume he'll be the starter, even if Bledsoe doesn't come back....I hope the Bills make him earn it

232472[/snapback]

Actually....I agree with that. Regardless of whether Drew is brought back or not I hope that SOMEONE legit is brought in to make Losman earn it.

:w00t:

You somehow managed to come up with a response that is more convoluted and indecipherable than the original subject heading.  What's your secret?

232530[/snapback]

Maybe "tauted" is in the sense of hanging? In the 1800s, a phrase used to describe being hung was "He was Jerked to Jesus". :lol:

:w00t:

You somehow managed to come up with a response that is more convoluted and indecipherable than the original subject heading.  What's your secret?

232530[/snapback]

Um I dunno, maybe my WNY(niagara falls) public education lol.

Your response had me laughing out loud

Um I dunno, maybe my WNY(niagara falls) public education lol.

Your response had me laughing out loud

232631[/snapback]

Ahh, there's something in the water in that area. It's also been known to cause the suspension of all rational thought on Sundays between September and January.

The Vikings named Culpepper the starter well before his 2nd season-he had a similar rookie year as JP-minus the injury. Culpepper's Vikings went deep into the NFC playoffs (lost NFC Championship game -fell apart). Well everyone thought Denny Green was crazy because they didn't see Daunte every day like Denny did. The same people who haven't seen what JP's done the other 6 days of the week, don't know what JP has. If the coaching staff, who saw JP every day, decide he's ready to be named the starter, it's good enough for me! Moulds has already stated for the record how good JP looked in practice late into the season-but nobody appears to be listening to a guy who was on the field with JP when none of us saw him.

wish i had a spell checker, or knew how to spell

anyway, my point is JP has a lot of confidence, but nothing should be declared this early...He needs to know he has an "opportunity" to win the starting QB job, making him work even harder....it's a mental thing imo