Le'Veon Bell suspended 3 games

it is his first offense but he was the one charged with DUI and possession

@jasonrmcintyre: August 2014, LeVeon Bell to police: "I didn't know you could get a DUI for being high."

http://t.co/NGsgjidQSOhttp://t.co/BYk0YiSozu

Ok, that's fair then. He should get an extra game just for saying something that stupid.

So how does this affect his fantasy football stock?

CBF

Haha, the most important question! He might have been the #1 pick. Now, he is going to miss almost a third of the fantasy season. I think it drops him a round. Someone might reach on him but it puts you in a big hole not to have your 1st round pick for 3 games.

He was a Beast last year. I'd pick him in the first and reach for the Steelers backup rb earlier in the draft.

So how does this affect his fantasy football stock?

CBF

Haha, the most important question! He might have been the #1 pick. Now, he is going to miss almost a third of the fantasy season. I think it drops him a round. Someone might reach on him but it puts you in a big hole not to have your 1st round pick for 3 games.

He was a Beast last year. I'd pick him in the first and reach for the Steelers backup rb earlier in the draft.

Not a chance Biscuit. He will still be a very high (unintentional I swear) first round pick. He will still likely go top 5. All that needs to be done is grabbing DeAngelo WIlliams late to handcuff him. He is too god while available not to go that early.

That said you heard it here first. Steeler's Pats game will be while he is serving his suspension. Not a question in my mind.

Not a chance Biscuit. He will still be a very high (unintentional I swear) first round pick. He will still likely go top 5. All that needs to be done is grabbing DeAngelo WIlliams late to handcuff him. He is too god while available not to go that early.

That said you heard it here first. Steeler's Pats game will be while he is serving his suspension. Not a question in my mind.

i think it will be the kickoff game too, mainly for the ratings. Steelers are a huge national draw. It's the perfect game for the NFL to kick off the season.