Will the Bills name captains this year?

I know this doesn't occur until the end of TC, but I'm wondering if they will have actually have captains. The Jets did not name team captains at all the last 3 years, instead choose different guys each week as "gameday" captains. Prior to that, unlike the Bills, the Jets players didn't elect them while Rex was there. They were chosen by Rex. Would it be the HC decision whether to have them and how to elect? whaley? Pegula?

With all the new faces and some with checkered history in the locker room I think it will be important to have that 'C' on certain guys' jerseys... Imo

Edited by YoloinOhio

Glenn over Wood for captain. Let the young guy take command of that line. Plus, really not happy with the results Wood had on the field last year though I understand it's not just that he had a bad year... he was in a rough spot with poor coaching.

Glenn over Wood for captain. Let the young guy take command of that line. Plus, really not happy with the results Wood had on the field last year though I understand it's not just that he had a bad year... he was in a rough spot with poor coaching.

I agree on Wood. He seems to be viewed as a team leader though.

i would like to see AW break through this year as well

I agree. He is a great player and is the leader of the secondary for sure. He is certainly a candidate.