The next time you watch the Bills in the Super Bowl...

Home with my wife and son.

I've never watched the Bills in the Super Bowl at home. Was in the Navy for the first 3 and went to a bar for the 4th. Since then, I've only watched one Super Bowl outside of my home, which was the year the Giants beat the undefeated Patriots.

If local Bills fans organized a get-together, I'd be tempted (perhaps even swayed). But it'll likely be right at home.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually more excited to attend the victory parade in February in Buffalo than I am the game. My son and I will be there. My wife is forbidden to attend since she is 1) from Philly and 2) a Bill's disbeliever......

With my family at my parent's house; just like in the 90's.

My mother used to LOVE to host the Superbowl party ever year. Next to Thanksgiving, it was her favorite hosting event of the year. BBQ brisket, 2 types of chili, Italian chicken cutlets, more dips than I can name, and at least 10 different desserts. Dad and I have done our best to replicate it the past 2 years.

When (not if) it does happen again, that's where I'll be; on my parents' floor in front of the TV, in full anticipation that we WILL hoist the Lombardi.

Don't know about y'all but I'll freely admit I'm gonna cry like a baby.

Oh, I'll lose it too. More like a little girl with a scraped knee though.

I'll be too much of a nervous wreck to be social. I'll just be glued to my couch.

Additionally, I can't imagine going to the game. Losing and being there would be too much, especially how much I would have paid to be there.

I would be tempted to see it at the Ralph, assuming they did a fan event where we could watch it on the jumbo trons. I feel like that might be the best, non-isolated way to watch it because I know only others like myself would be around me

Additionally, I can't imagine going to the game. Losing and being there would be too much, especially how much I would have paid to be there.

I would be tempted to see it at the Ralph, assuming they did a fan event where we could watch it on the jumbo trons. I feel like that might be the best, non-isolated way to watch it because I know only others like myself would be around me

Ha ha, I am kind of viewing it a bit more optimistically. I could not imagine being anywhere else when the confetti started falling. I will be the last guy out of that stadium. I will go from there to wherever the Bills headquarters are in that city to party all night. I will be on an early morning flight to Buffalo the following day followed by a week of bliss before returning to work the following week.

I just wouldn't want to be there. The stadium would be 20% Bills fans, 20% NFC team, 40% Fans of other teams, and 20% people who aren't even football fans.

I doubt it. We will be in full force if the Bills return. It will look like OSU vs. Oregon. 60% Bills, 20% NFC team (unless it is like a GB) and 10% everyone else.

Definitely at home with my closest family members. I don't really want to be around any strangers or even close friends for that game. It'll be too intense, and I won't want any distractions at all.

I feel totally different about the possibility of a Cup clinching game though. If it's home, I'm doing everything I can to get my father and I into the FNC.

Definitely at home with my closest family members. I don't really want to be around any strangers or even close friends for that game. It'll be too intense, and I won't want any distractions at all.

I feel totally different about the possibility of a Cup clinching game though. If it's home, I'm doing everything I can to get my father and I into the FNC.

The cup is different because that's in the home city with a mostly home crowd. You don't have to make huge travel plans to go to the game, plus back to Buffalo (or too Buffalo if you're out of town). The only thing that sucks is that there's only one Super Bowl. Hockey you don't know ahead of time which game it's gonna be. Although I've already decided that the second we make it to the finals, I'm buying plane tickets home for games 4-7. So even if they win on the road, at the very least I'm in Buffalo.