Who will be in the Pro Bowl?

Obviously, the Bills have a LOT of talent on their roster this year. I thought that it would be fun to predict which players end up in the Pro Bowl.

Locks: Mario, McCoy & Dareus

Likely: Kyle

50/50: Clay, Watkins, Aaron Williams, Carpenter, Gilmore, Felton

Long shot: Harvin, Glenn, Easley, Bradham, Hughes

My guess is: Mario, Shady, Dareus, Kyle and Watkins

Edited by Kirby Jackson

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that one of our OL makes it. Could be Incognito, Glenn or Wood. Or maybe even a rookie guard (like Joel Bitonio last year). Roman and Kromer have a track record with OL having individual success at the very least.

I was waiting for this....

8 guys?!? That would be the most in the league. I guess that it is possible.

Our D was getting a ton of credit last year, Rex being here will make people take notice even more this year.

:lol: I might have went a little overboard putting the entire D line in. I was really close to giving Bradham the nod as well.

Our D was getting a ton of credit last year, Rex being here will make people take notice even more this year.

:lol: I might have went a little overboard putting the entire D line in. I was really close to giving Bradham the nod as well.

it kind of depends on whether we are talking PB elections or who actually ends up going with all the alternates. The Browns sent 6 guys the year they went 4-12 two years ago. So 8 from this Bills team isn't out of the question if we are just looking at who ends up in the actual game.

I appreciate the optimism!! There is a lot of talent on this roster.

it kind of depends on whether we are talking PB elections or who actually ends up going with all the alternates. The Browns sent 6 guys the year they went 4-12 two years ago. So 8 from this Bills team isn't out of the question if we are just looking at who ends up in the actual game.

That's a good point. I was thinking of how Kansas City had 8 a few years back, and I think we are more talented than they were.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

mario & dareus only

alternates: kyle, shady

that's it

I think that we are underestimating Shady a bit. Last year in his "down" year he was 3rd in the league in rushing. The year before he won the rushing title. The Bills are going to run the ball a LOT. I am having a hard time figuring out how AT LEAST 6 RBs will be picked before him? He feels like a lock to me.