Can you imagine the Bills/NFL trying to do this?

http://nypost.com/2015/04/06/mayweather-pacquiao-and-hypocritical-greed-at-sports-core/

Summary:

• Guy goes on vacation in Florida, and decides to go see a baseball spring training game.
  • Once he gets there, he finds out that the cost of a ticket for a spring training game is $30. $30? For a spring training game? :blink:
  • He decides to buy the ticket anyway and, since he arrived a little early, he decides to watch some batting practice.
  • He goes into the stadium, and the security guards won't let him in. Why? Because a ticket to the game doesn't allow you to watch batting practice! :doh:
  • "Oh, so you want to watch batting practice, too? That'll be an extra $25!" :wallbash:

Phil Mushnick: Professional cranky old man who hates everyone and everything. A waste of news print.

But the mayweather fight is sold out and we will see what happens when the pay per view numbers hit. If they're selling it that's the market.

"No one goes there anymore, it's too crowded." -- Yogi Berra

But the mayweather fight is sold out and we will see what happens when the pay per view numbers hit. If they're selling it that's the market.

I am buying with another dad, sons will be watching too...be about 12 people there all told...not a bad price i don't think.

Phil Mushnick: Professional cranky old man who hates everyone and everything.

Absolutely right.

A waste of news print.

No way! I love Mushnick, he gets under the skin of all the blowhards in NY sports media. It's like reading a column from stuckincincy. :lol:

SuperBowl tickets were going for $10K. Ringside seats for this fight are going for $20k. What's the problem with $90 PPV if people are willing to pay for it? Invite 4 buddies and it's way cheaper than a night out.