LAMP - My son is going to college

Was accepted to RIT, Clarkson, UB, RPI and Cornell. He chose Cornell for Biological Engineering. First kid in our extended family to go to an Ivy League. Decent financial aid package. He's a smart cookie (takes after his mom), has a lot of bull **** (thanks to me) and a Bills fan. Proud of my kids. I don't brag much but there should be an exception for kids.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fergs, if there is ever a reason for a LAMP or to brag about your children, this is it. We shall raise a glass for this wonderful and monumental step in your young man's journey.

Congrats to the entire Ferg Fam!

:beer:

Was accepted to RIT, Clarkson, UB, RPI and Cornell. He chose Cornell for Biological Engineering. First kid in our extended family to go to an Ivy League. Decent financial aid package. He's a smart cookie (takes after his mom), has a lot of bull **** (thanks to me) and a Bills fan. Proud of my kids. I don't brag much but there should be an exception for kids.

:worthy:

Thanks guys. I don't brag much in person, but in this case, what the hell, right? Waiting for DC Tom to ask why he would go to some liberal think tank like Cornell... :)

The only exposure Tom has had to ivy has involved calamine lotion.

Congrats Ferg!!! That's awesome! I have about 10 more years before I can brag about that type of stuff, but if and when it happens I certainly won't hesitate!

That's perfectly understandable. Go for it.

The only exposure Tom has had to ivy has involved calamine lotion.

LOL

Looks also

No argument here...smartass :)

Thanks guys. I don't brag much in person, but in this case, what the hell, right? Waiting for DC Tom to ask why he would go to some liberal think tank like Cornell... :)

Didn't even cross my mind. It's not like he's going to Clarkson.

If you had to start a thread about something, I suppose this would be a good reason! That's some good stuff!

Thanks jboyst...he enrolled in Cornell's College of Agriculture and Life Sciences for biological engineering...maybe some day he'll invent something to help your beefers.