Harry Reid. WTF Happened?

Sorry if this has been discussed before. I did a quick search and didn't see any threads started on it. Last week I just noticed he took a beat down from someone. No way that's a exercise machine malfunction lol. Was it a Vegas mob deal not fulfilled? A misunderstanding with the Chinese and his son's Nevada land deal gone bad? I know it happened on New Years day but it's relatively new news to me.

http://allenbwest.com/2015/04/three-reasons-why-harry-reids-exercise-accident-excuse-is-bogus/

Who wanted to beat ol' Harry up? Who didn't?

And if there is no lawsuit, it's a BS excuse.

Maybe it was the Bundy's from the ranch. Man if there was video of that I would pay Pacquiao/Maywether type dollars to view it.

I have a source that explains everything. It is very simple. Harry Reid failed to pay taxes for the last 10 years and the IRS sent its "enforcement" arm to convince him to pay up. True story. My source has never lied to me before.

I doubt he was beat up. That would have been a nice opportunity for Libs to blame it on some violent far right loonie.

No, because it would have been investigated and the truth would have come out.

Take with a grain of salt (but heck, it makes as much sense as an exercise band) this story states that Harry got in a fight with his brother.

What Really Happened to Harry Reid? Part 3

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2015/04/what-really-happened-to-harry-reid-part-3.php

Screen-Shot-2015-01-06-at-6.27.10-PM.png

Holy crap that dude was the guitarist in The Cars.

Holy crap that dude was the guitarist in The Cars.

Elliot Easton was guitarist.

Easton Elliot is dudes second name.

so others don't wonder. i had to look. I don't know the Cars members. He's no Gordon Lightfoot.

Take with a grain of salt (but heck, it makes as much sense as an exercise band) this story states that Harry got in a fight with his brother.

You have to call BS on this for two reasons. First, someone considered any kind of leader (like an addiction recovery life coach) at AA would essentially never out themselves to out someone else. Second, it would actually be less embarrassing for Reid to explain that a drunk relative beat up a fragile old man before blacking out than it would be to explain that Reid got THAT beaten up by a piece of exercise equipment.