Josh Freeman is alive

Wow! I've been so curious about this kid. Deep down in places I don't talk about at parties I wanted the bills to take a shot at him. He's got every raw tool you could ever want in a QB and is light years ahead of EJ. Got a bum deal in Tampa and fed to the wolves in Minny.

I think he's worth the 15% chance he's got his head on straight and becomes a very good QB.

Kudos Miami..:I hate you.

Edited by dubs

Wow! I've been so curious about this kid. Deep down in places I don't talk about at parties I wanted the bills to take a shot at him. He's got every raw tool you could ever want in a QB and is light years ahead of EJ. Got a bum deal in Tampa and fed to the wolves in Minny.

I think he's worth the 15% chance he's got his head on straight and becomes a very good QB.

Liked him over Tuel but not sure I'd drop any of our top 3 for him today

Liked him over Tuel but not sure I'd drop any of our top 3 for him today

Agreed. Would love for him to be part of the TC competition. But, realistically he's probably not going to be what he was in '12.

Well now. Perhaps you could define "light years ahead of EJ"?

To my eyes, the problem was he was well on his way to becoming a good QB in his 2nd and 3rd years, and something derailed him. He may have been thrown to the wolves in MN, but the gouge I heard is that he behaved like a bum in Tampa and earned his bum deal.

He's a Vince Young player in my mind...someone you bring in in the hope that a decent QB can be salvaged from the wreckage of an NFL career. But I look back at where we were as a football club when we were signing Mario Williams and bringing in Vince Young, and I think that's where Miami is, and I wish them Godspeed.

Expected to sign with Miami

@RapSheet: Josh Freeman is back in @NFL. Hes expected to sign with the #Dolphins, source said (as @mikefreemanNFL reported).

I remember how the Bills were supposedly so interested on him in 2013.

Very happy, another **** QB that won't be talked about ad-nauseum here.