UB won't play in Indiana, per Cuomo ban

Again, stop pretending. You've posted this in three places on the board. It's obviously controversial.

PPP

Your reaction is absurd. I have made no commentary. All I did is post a news story like many do on OTW. You are behaving like a censor by telling me what my intent is. Even if you are a mod, you don't have the right to tell me what I mean.

Your reaction is absurd. I have made no commentary. All I did is post a news story like many do on OTW. You are behaving like a censor by telling me what my intent is. Even if you are a mod, you don't have the right to tell me what I mean.

Mmm...

Ok, sure.

Well I'll say it. This is absurd. What happens if a college like Ball State refuses to play at a neutral site? It is their home game, after all. If it comes down to forfeiting games I'm not sure how long the student-athletes and coaches can be kept happy about it.

In all seriousness and not to blast you, but there is a good thread over on PPP that lays out this issue pretty concisely for people like me that don't take the time to really read and understand the issues at hand and use social media to see how I should feel. Wade through some of the BS over there and there is some really good explanations. I will add, why just Indiana, there are at least 20 other states with the same law and in fact this law is almost identical to the federal one signed by Clinton in 94....

http://www.wkbw.com/news/cuomos-ban-means-ub-teams-wont-play-in-indiana

That means no games at Ball State in any sport in objection to RFRA law.

I didn't think this was PPP material but if you all think so delete/move this there then.

I do understand your reasoning; but I also think it's better suited for PPP, given that it's more about the RFRA and Cuomo's response than it is UB basketball.

Are Michael Sam threads really about football, honestly?

"The Bills should sign Michael Sam" threads start that way. And some of us try to keep them on that track, even when a handful of morons try to turn them into gay rights' threads.

"The Bills should sign Michael Sam" threads start that way. And some of us try to keep them on that track, even when a handful of morons try to turn them into gay rights' threads.

It's too bad you don't live in Indiana, where you're allowed to think with impunity that he's a lousy football player.