Okay, ladies, line up, Gronk seeks a mate

I know I'm probably in the minority but I actually like Gronk. He's a goof of course, but he plays hard and is absolutely dominant. If I was his age and have the $ he has, I'd probably party hard like he does. I'm at the age where I'm waiting for my kids to make me a grand father so that time has passed for me. If he was a Bill, we would already have a statue for the guy, especially being from the area.

Edited by Jets Hater

I know I'm probably in the minority but I actually like Gronk. He's a goof of course, but he plays hard and is absolutely dominant. If I was his age and have the $ he has, I'd probably party hard like he does. I'm at the age where I'm waiting for my kids to make me a grand father so that time has passed for me. If he was a Bill, we would already have a statue for the guy, especially being from the area.

I like him, too. The guy is a beast. Anyone who says they wouldn't love him in a Bills uniform would have to just be silly.

Who is Torell Troup?

I like him, too. The guy is a beast. Anyone who says they wouldn't love him in a Bills uniform would have to just be silly.

"Alex, I'd like 'Busts drafted one pick before a superstar' for $400?"

Who is Torell Troup?

"Alex, I'd like 'Busts drafted one pick before a superstar' for $400?"

Haha!

Who's the dominant tight end?

Gronkowski? The hometown kid? No, he has back problems. Pick someone else... I know! Let's go with Torell Troup! He's a defensive lineman with back problems. That's different.

Edited by DC Greg

• 3 weeks later...