WHAT? My actions have consequences?

I think it is safe to say that Adam Smith never believed that he would be held responsible for his actions. Not in a million years.

Accountability is for the inferior little people, and not our self-anointed moral and intellectual betters like Adam Smith.

Accountability is for the inferior little people, and not our self-anointed moral and intellectual betters like Adam Smith.

While some see an man too stupid to think his actions would have consequences, I see Hillary's running mate.

Be careful what you ask for, children, as you will surely get it.

I think it is safe to say that Adam Smith never believed that he would be held responsible for his actions. Not in a million years.

Apparently he failed to understand the invisible hand of social media.

The former CFO of medical manufacturer Vante filmed himself berating a Chick-Fil-A server for the company's notorious stance on Gary rights, then lost his $200,000-a-year job after he posted the video online and it went viral.

To be fair, Gary's an ass.

While some see an man too stupid to think his actions would have consequences, I see Hillary's running mate.

Be careful what you ask for, children, as you will surely get it.

Yes but Hillary just wouldn't have berated the poor girl, she would round both her and employers up and force them into re education centers or "Fun Camps"

Just watched the video and caught the numerous times he said that Chic Filet was full of hate. He's the only one with the hate. Poor girl just trying to move the guy on so she could take care of the long line. He said it himself but being a total narcissist he didn't consider her at all. She was totally professional and would hire her before him.

Edited by Dante

Yes but Hillary just wouldn't have berated the poor girl, she would round both her and employers up and force them into re education centers or "Fun Camps"

Just watched the video and caught the numerous times he said that Chic Filet was full of hate. He's the only one with the hate. Poor girl just trying to move the guy on so she could take care of the long line. He said it himself but being a total narcissist he didn't consider her at all. She was totally professional and would hire her before him.

^^ this . . .