Shaneka Don't Mess!! Ballistics Backed Baconless Battery

Really? Fire a shot over a botched burger order? Complete psycho path. She should get more than 2 years and anger management classes. I can see all MacDonald's going to bullet proof glass at the drive thru windows. I once stopped at a MacDonanld's very close to south central LA. The order counter had 3 inch bullet proof glass just like some banks have. What is wrong people? Where has civility and common decency gone?

Really? Fire a shot over a botched burger order? Complete psycho path. She should get more than 2 years and anger management classes. I can see all MacDonald's going to bullet proof glass at the drive thru windows. I once stopped at a MacDonanld's very close to south central LA. The order counter had 3 inch bullet proof glass just like some banks have. What is wrong people? Where has civility and common decency gone?

Have you ever had bacon-withdrawal?? It sucks man.

I stopped at a Taco Bell very near LAX back in 2000. They had a bulletproof turntable thing in the drive thru.

It was near where I got the rental car. when I went to the gas station to top off the tank before turning it in, the station had a loudspeaker announcing to ignore any sob stories from people walking up to uou. Didn't stop them as a women came up claimig to have three kids in a car and needing gas and a guy with a clearly cut fan belt claiming that his car just broke down, And this was with another gas station across the intersection.

Get it right. It's South LA. They changed it years ago. Calling it South Central gave the area a bad rap. :doh: