Bills ready for the playoffs

You guys are doing a great job making moves left and right for Harvin, Clay, McCoy and new HC Rex Ryan. I hope you take it to New England! I am hoping the Bills have the best season they have had since 1993! God bless you guys!

Thanks...most here are excited!

Thanks, Ice. Trying to temper the enthusiasm as -yet another wholesale Coaching change always has its starts and fits the 1st year. If we stumble and drop Conference games early, like last year, it'll be another uphill climb in December. Too many unknowns at this time and the rules don't allow the new coaches to have contact with the players. Makes it tough for a new staff itching to teach their system..

Yer Boy Bulaga pizzed us off! We offered him Mo' $$$ but he stayed with Aaron. Dammit!

Stay in touch!

You guys are doing a great job making moves left and right for Harvin, Clay, McCoy and new HC Rex Ryan. I hope you take it to New England! I am hoping the Bills have the best season they have had since 1993! God bless you guys!

Thanks Ice. I sure hope it comes to fruition

The Pack needs a decent inside LB. Other than that, they are ready to roll.

Vince Wilfork would have been a nice addition, but it sounds like Guion is going to avoid prison for now and he looked pretty good last year. Maybe Raji can put it together.

1999's been the strongest season since '93 and this team is very much like that one except slightly better on offense.

If Cassel cannot put up at least the season that Flutie did then something's wrong with him and/or the coaching.

McCoy is better than the sum total of Linton and Smith.

Our WRs are comparable to if not better than those on that team.

We have a stronger front-7 and better pass rush, but a weaker secondary.

I'll also step out and say that we have better coaching.

Much will depend upon the schedule. We only faced two playoff teams outside the division that season, neither was great and we split. We also split with Indy and beat the Fins twice, the two playoff teams in our division. We all know the ill-fated outcome of the playoffs.

I think that this team is stronger whether or not the record will reflect that. It may come down to whether or not we can at least split with the Patsies.