Second String

Second String  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen the TNT made-for-TV movie about the BIlls "Second String?"

2. 2. How would you rate the movie?

http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2788596736/tt0194342?ref_=tt_ov_i

is it honestly worth watching or is it a terrible movie that just happens to feature the Bills? i'm so glad they didn't pick us for Draft Day. what a bad movie that ended up being

It was alright I guess. It was low budget, and kind of cheesy at points, but that all TV movies. It wasn't as bad as it could have been.

This is a fun feel good movie. Love when they sign ex Cowboys QB to play in the playoffs or whatever and he's such a jerk the Center I think it is cold cocks him so they can put the real second stringer QB in. Jon Voight is a good coach.

That darn Alice Stempkowski.

I've seen it and it was some bad TV

When it first came out I was 11. I thought it was an awesome movie. One of the best sports movies I'd ever seen. The Bills won the Super Bowl and Doug Flutie, my favorite player at the time was in it. My cousin, who was 8 at the time, 21 now, isn't a Bills fan, but loved it and had it on DVD. Well, I decided to watch it again recently, and realized how bad it was. My 3 stars are for the nostalgia.

Where's the "Really, TRBJ, another thread?" option?

What was the name of the poster a few years ago who started a dozen threads a day and finally got banned after he had something like 400 posts on draft day?

Where's the "Really, TRBJ, another thread?" option?

I should have made a "Shut up joesixpack TBD and Zebra Cakes are all I have in my life right now, besides a co-worker who sometimes likes to make me think I like her back."

But figured that'd be counterproductive with the deep conversation that was to ensue.