Sympathies offered to all

Beerball

It's almost old-hat around here. And for me, it can never be as bad as the first one, so you could say I'm conditioned to it. Sad, huh?

It will all be over after today. Everyone will be since Red Sox spring training starts in a couple of weeks.

I had to go into work Sunday night due to the threat of idiot stupid patsies fans breaking stuff around the city. I have to tell you it was DEAD. There was no one around (at least around the Faneuil Hall area). Just a bunch of drunks here or there yelling, other than that, it was very quiet!!

Unfortunately, I have to work again today, down near the parade......

I think, I think I'm gonna be sick.......

I avoid the newspaper, sports radio, and local TV news broadcasts for at least a week. I'm not at work today. You just do what you can to minimize how much idiocy you come in contact with.

The weather's not too bad here today, so they'll get a big turnout. They usually start a "Yankees Suck" chant. That's always a crowd pleaser. They're still getting used to the whole "winning" thing in this town.

Their run of luck will eventually end. Then the parade of beers from my fridge to my liver will blow away any celebration these morons can come up with.

I had to go into work Sunday night due to the threat of idiot stupid patsies fans breaking stuff around the city.  I have to tell you it was DEAD.  There was no one around (at least around the Faneuil Hall area).  Just a bunch of drunks here or there yelling, other than that, it was very quiet!!

Unfortunately, I have to work again today, down near the parade......

I think, I think I'm gonna be sick.......

232096[/snapback]

My fiance's law office is right on Tremont, in Gov't center next to the old graveyard and the Omni Parker House. That's right on the parade route. She's pretty bummed.

My fiance's law office is right on Tremont, in Gov't center next to the old graveyard and the Omni Parker House.  That's right on the parade route.  She's pretty bummed.

232100[/snapback]

Well at least she has good taste in the team she chooses! :w00t::w00t:

Enjoy your day off. Many here would be happy if you spent the day adding to your Blog.

I avoid the newspaper, sports radio, and local TV news broadcasts for at least a week.  I'm not at work today.  You just do what you can to minimize how much idiocy you come in contact with. 

The weather's not too bad here today, so they'll get a big turnout.  They usually start a "Yankees Suck" chant.  That's always a crowd pleaser.  They're still getting used to the whole "winning" thing in this town. 

Their run of luck will eventually end.  Then the parade of beers from my fridge to my liver will blow away any celebration these morons can come up with.

232097[/snapback]

If thats luck, I wish we had that kind of "luck"

I avoid the newspaper, sports radio, and local TV news broadcasts for at least a week.  I'm not at work today.  You just do what you can to minimize how much idiocy you come in contact with. 

232097[/snapback]

I went out to dinner last night, the bar was raffling off a auto'd bruschinni jersey. For a second, I thought about winning it and putting it on ebay, but the idea of that jersey being in my house for even a day made me ill.

I went out to dinner last night, the bar was raffling off a auto'd bruschinni jersey. For a second, I thought about winning it and putting it on ebay, but the idea of that jersey being in my house for even a day made me ill.

232378[/snapback]

Tedy Bruschi could play for my team any day.