New Rule---Who will be first to Exploit it

plenzmd1

Missing the point as usual, lets say instead of 24 i said 12...make it better for you? Now do you see a problem?

The issue is getting a stoppage of the clock by acting "woozy" ..when that team has no other way to stop the clock.

I do sometimes miss poorly made points. But yes, your new scenario makes the point you were searching for earlier, sort of. I seems like it will take at least a few seocnds off the clock for this sideline doctor notice something wrong. Maybe there should be a penalty for flopping?

Were you one of the guys complaining that the pats should have made Edelman come out of the SB when he looked woozy after that Cam Chancellor hit? Now you think they will do the opposite and fake an Edelman concussion?

I do sometimes miss poorly made points. But yes, your new scenario makes the point you were searching for earlier, sort of. I seems like it will take at least a few seocnds off the clock for this sideline doctor notice something wrong. Maybe there should be a penalty for flopping?

So, poorly made point that EVERYONE but you seems to have understood.

and don't tell me a guy 15 yards downfield after a reception, with the clock running, trying to get back to LOS, plus getting line set , play called etc is only a few seconds.. All that can take place during clock stoppage for this medical stoppage. Do you ever watch football?

Christ, sometimes i have no idea why you, Watkins and JohnC even come here.Go to Patsfans.com and be happy for christ sake

Unless I missed something, this is only a proposal and not a rule. It's up to the owners whether they want to incorporate it. Did they vote already?

Unless I missed something, this is only a proposal and not a rule. It's up to the owners whether they want to incorporate it. Did they vote already?

From the article:

The NFL Competition Committee has added to its lengthy list of proposed rules changes. Although most of the proposals deal with instant replay, there are several that address safety issues.

The latest, revealed Monday, is called a “medical timeout.” It gives independent injury spotters the chance to stop the game before checking a player who might be showing signs of a concussion.

So, poorly made point that EVERYONE but you seems to have understood.

and don't tell me a guy 15 yards downfield after a reception, with the clock running, trying to get back to LOS, plus getting line set , play called etc is only a few seconds.. All that can take place during clock stoppage for this medical stoppage. Do you ever watch football?

Christ, sometimes i have no idea why you, Watkins and JohnC even come here.Go to Patsfans.com and be happy for christ sake

You should spend less time on worrying about how teams might exploit every new rule change. What's the point?

You should spend less time on worrying about how teams might exploit every new rule change. What's the point?

I am channeling Tom....you are an idiot. What part of this do you not understand that every other person does?

It really seems rudimentary to me, but seems you cannot follow.

Or , most likely just the troll has most claim you are.

I am channeling Tom....you are an idiot. What part of this do you not understand that every other person does?

It really seems rudimentary to me, but seems you cannot follow.

Or , most likely just the troll has most claim you are.

Ha! a troll because I'm asking why you started this thread? Oh, I get it, NE are cheaters--nice pickup. This is a "point" screaming to be made.

And name calling really hammers home the originality and power of this thread.

Let it flow...

Edited by Mr. WEO

Dude, if you can not see the point of the thread had nothing to do with the Pats but was about the potential of teams to exploit the loop hole .... You are an idiot.

Had I used Dolphins instead of Pats you would have no objection.

Just sos ha know, this is a Bills board, not a Pats board, we hate that fugging team, so they are used in the example in stretching the rules.

Maybe cause of Spygate , deflagate, ineligible gate , people can relate to them stretching the rules .....why I have no idea.

Stop being a tool , you are like my 15 year old

Edited by plenzmd1

You ask, in your thread title, "who will be be the first to exploit it"

You immediately answer:

I can see it now, Bills up by 6 with 23 seconds to play opening Thursday, Pats have the ball with no timeouts left .

Brady throws to Edelman over the middle and he gets tackled at the Bills 24 and comes up and stumbles around a bit and looks woozy, but heads back toward line of scrimmage to get lined for next play.

You all just know with Edelman and Amendola already having histories...Belichek going to use this loop hole like a champ.

And then you claim:

the point of the thread had nothing to do with the Pats

Come on...

good points WEO, but as I said Pats were used as an example based on history, and everyone else seemed to understand the larger point was about the the potential for abuse of the rule as stated so far.

Like I said, you , watkins and johnc would seem to be so much happier on a pats board, have no idea why you persist in posting here

good points WEO, but as I said Pats were used as an example based on history, and everyone else seemed to understand the larger point was about the the potential for abuse of the rule as stated so far.

Like I said, you , watkins and johnc would seem to be so much happier on a pats board, have no idea why you persist in posting here

No need to walk away from your thread. It says what is says, is what it is....everyone can see.

I post here as a Bills fan, like you and everyone else. The majority of posters bring really good stuff--well thought out and well argued, backed up with fact when applicable. I like reading posters I agree and disagree with. It's really good stuff. The back and forth..

The minority of posters are valuable for the entertainment of their efforts, such as they are.

Missing the point as usual, lets say instead of 24 i said 12...make it better for you? Now do you see a problem?

The issue is getting a stoppage of the clock by acting "woozy" ..when that team has no other way to stop the clock.

so if he is faking it you hit him a with a bat.

people overthink this stuff. and i mean hit bellicheckers.

every rule is only there to be manipulated as Carroll honestly spoke to

last 2 minutes = 10 second runoff maybe?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: depending of who gets hurt

lets use the above example... Bills w/the ball - the Bills don't get docked if a Putrid get's "hurt". Putrids driving Putrid get's "hurt" 10 second runoff

Why is it the Putrids defenders can't let us have some fun and rag on the Putz?