Brady -1 Yd Rushing 1 Fumble Lost

JohninMinn.

J.P. is not the answer yet.  Get with the program or you will be considered a marginal fan who falls for college hype like I did when I was 12. :w00t:

231992[/snapback]

I don't get it, what point are you making? I sense sarcasm but am unsure and even a little nervous.

J.P. is not the answer yet.  Get with the program or you will be considered a marginal fan who falls for college hype like I did when I was 12. :doh:

231992[/snapback]

And now that you've turned 13 you're here to impart all your wisdom to the humble masses.

I stand in awe. AWE!

Oh, how fortunate we are to have someone as awesome as you with your perfect knowledge and purity of spirit to guide us in these troubled times.

J.P. is not the answer yet.  Get with the program or you will be considered a marginal fan who falls for college hype like I did when I was 12. :doh:

231992[/snapback]

There's only one way to find out if Losman is the answer, and that's to play him. Given that he couldn't throw the ball in practice for most of the season due to that broken leg, he may not be ready yet.

So instead of throwing him to the wolves, we need a stopgap QB who eats up defenses with wolf-like ferocity. A player who has led his team to a Super Bowl win on the strength of his arm, his intelligence, and his iron will to win. A player who got a QB rating ten points higher than Drew's despite being surrounded by inferior offensive talent.