Takes the term "tree hugger" to a whole new level

Beerball

I'm officially done. Women are dating trees before giving me a chance.

I can see how this would have you stumped, but you'll figure it out in the long run. I'd suggest branching out and leaving regrets behind if things don't bud quickly. These things stem from inexperience but if you stick it out, there will be chances to grow. As was mentioned in the other thread, your problem seems rooted in confidence. Be strong. All interactions with women have winds that seemingly blow in all directions. Don't sway in the breeze. Stand tall. And don't overlook anything. What seems like an acorn may be a mighty oak someday.

I can see how this would have you stumped, but you'll figure it out in the long run. I'd suggest branching out and leaving regrets behind if things don't bud quickly. These things stem from inexperience but if you stick it out, there will be chances to grow. As was mentioned in the other thread, your problem seems rooted in confidence. Be strong. All interactions with women have winds that seemingly blow in all directions. Don't sway in the breeze. Stand tall. And don't overlook anything. What seems like an acorn may be a mighty oak someday.

Maybe I should start trimming up. I seem mean, but I'm all bark, no bite.