Steelers joint TC/scrimmage called off,Browns to visit SJF

Browns potential replacement

http://www.wgr550.com/pages/21208723.php?contentType=4&contentId=17091544

So maybe SJF will be on hard knocks after all for an episode. The scrimmage was supposed to be at "home" this year since the Bills went to LaTrobe last year.

@ProFootballTalk: Browns in line for Hard Knocks, per @viccarucci http://t.co/5q4JD0C9PT

@SportsTimeOhio: Report: Browns will visit Bills camp for summer scrimmage http://t.co/u3HWdLCqak

Edited by YoloinOhio

if the Browns do end up on Hard Knocks and they do end up being Bills scrimmage partner, then I would assume that Bills would most likely go to Cleveland for the scrimmage...it would probably make it easier on the film crew...but it could happen that they come to here to Rochester...I could see both Bills and Rochester asking it to be here for 1 day to give both a bit of publicity w/out having to actually go thru the whole ordeal of Hard Knocks for an entire TC

if the Browns do end up on Hard Knocks and they do end up being Bills scrimmage partner, then I would assume that Bills would most likely go to Cleveland for the scrimmage...it would probably make it easier on the film crew...but it could happen that they come to here to Rochester...I could see both Bills and Rochester asking it to be here for 1 day to give both a bit of publicity w/out having to actually go thru the whole ordeal of Hard Knocks for an entire TC

iirc the falcons scrimmaged away from home last summer, when they did hard knocks. I think they went to Houston or Dallas or something like that.

iirc the falcons scrimmaged away from home last summer, when they did hard knocks. I think they went to Houston or Dallas or something like that.

oh ok..then I guess there's a good chance it could happen...Pettine spent 1 camp @ SJF so he's familiar with it so I could see him saying ok to coming to Rochester...

oh ok..then I guess there's a good chance it could happen...Pettine spent 1 camp @ SJF so he's familiar with it so I could see him saying ok to coming to Rochester...

my guess is they will try to go somewhere, anywhere away from Berea even for a week. They are trying to move their TC altogether. Pettine doesn't like staying at the facility. It will probably be in Columbus next year (2016). Edited by YoloinOhio

my guess is they will try to go somewhere, anywhere away from Berea even for a week. They are trying to move their TC altogether. Pettine doesn't like staying at the facility. It will probably be in Columbus next year (2016).

Moving to Columbus would be sweet. Or maybe they could go to one of the smaller colleges between CLE and COL (Ashland?).

I never understood why they held training camp basically in a suburb of Cleveland. Most teams get a little further away.

Y'all are focusing on hard nocks and missing the point that the stillers are stiffin the Bills. Seriously, who gives a rat's patooty about hard nocks? Are you that starved for not news from the Bills that you ignore the stillers walking out on the Bills & you think that the brownies are a suitable replacement? Way to keep your eyes on the ball. I can't wait if this happens. All y'all will start 104,793 threads griping about the fact that the series focused more on the browns than it did the Bills and there will be 983,452 threads about the as yet unpicked Bills #1 pick in the upcoming draft is a bust because he got beat by some Cleveland meatball in 1 on 1 drills.

Y'all are focusing on hard nocks and missing the point that the stillers are stiffin the Bills. Seriously, who gives a rat's patooty about hard nocks? Are you that starved for not news from the Bills that you ignore the stillers walking out on the Bills & you think that the brownies are a suitable replacement? Way to keep your eyes on the ball. I can't wait if this happens. All y'all will start 104,793 threads griping about the fact that the series focused more on the browns than it did the Bills and there will be 983,452 threads about the as yet unpicked Bills #1 pick in the upcoming draft is a bust because he got beat by some Cleveland meatball in 1 on 1 drills.

i think they are backing out because they have that extra HOF game and don't want the scrimmage too. But we did that last year so that means the stillers are soft!

Yeah!!! I am now insulted!

i think they are backing out because they have that extra HOF game and don't want the scrimmage too. But we did that last year so that means the stillers are soft!

damn straight they are afraid of Rex is what it is

Yeah!!! I am now insulted!

I'm sorry, I didn't mention you by name, but, just the same, I apologize. :D

I think we need a draft pick for compensation!

That would be pretty cool if we end up in one of the Hard Knocks episodes. I wonder who will be the one to start a fight at the scrimmage? Incognito is too easy. Maybe Wood or Seantrel? :)

Wood, to Manziel: "give back that money you ain't fu*king earned yet."

Didn't the Packers do the same thing to the Bills several years ago? The Bills went to their camp one year, and the following year when the Pack was supposed to come to Rochester, they said "no thanks".