(OT) Anyone want to buy....

Tux of Borg

Are you perhaps interested in buying elimanningsucks.COM ?

The domain is available through Dommerce for $89.95.

If you are interested signup here:

http://www.dommerce.com/transfer/e/jh1/elimanningsucks.COM

Larry

I received an email tonight from a guy wanting to sell me EliManningSucks.com. I currently own elimanningsucks.NET, but don't have it pointed anywhere. I don't plan on grossly overpaying for the rights to EliManningSucks.COM. However, I thought I'd throw the offer out there in case anybody else is interested.

Holy sh--, I forgot all about that smartyjoneswinsthetriplecrown.com fiasco.  :w00t:  Took me a minute to figure out what you guys were talking about.  :w00t:

232006[/snapback]

Yeah, the funny thing is, you guys all laugh that it was "too long", but the laywers for Someday Farm had quite the interest in it. They called everyday, like clockwork, until the day before the Belmont, which they called twice. Also, they contacted some people here about certain posts on the board. The only sh------- part was that he lost Belmont - and funny enough, the phone calls immediatly stopped.

Yeah, the funny thing is, you guys all laugh that it was "too long", but the laywers for Someday Farm had quite the interest in it. They called everyday, like clockwork, until the day before the Belmont, which they called twice. Also, they contacted some people here about certain posts on the board.  The only sh------- part was that he lost Belmont - and funny enough, the phone calls immediatly stopped.

No the FUNNY part was that he lost Belmont, making all those phone calls a HUGE waste of time and money. Of course it also means you lost $8 or whatever for the domain name, but hey, that's the risk you take!

Yeah, the funny thing is, you guys all laugh that it was "too long", but the laywers for Someday Farm had quite the interest in it. They called everyday, like clockwork, until the day before the Belmont, which they called twice. Also, they contacted some people here about certain posts on the board.  The only sh------- part was that he lost Belmont - and funny enough, the phone calls immediatly stopped.

232106[/snapback]

Maybe you should have bought smartyjoneswinsthefirsttworacesofthetriplecrownbutfinishessecondinthebelmont.com

Yeah, the funny thing is, you guys all laugh that it was "too long", but the laywers for Someday Farm had quite the interest in it. They called everyday, like clockwork, until the day before the Belmont, which they called twice. Also, they contacted some people here about certain posts on the board. The only sh------- part was that he lost Belmont - and funny enough, the phone calls immediatly stopped.

Of course it was important to the lawyers, they were getting paid $150 an hour to chase after dumb domain names that nobody would have bought anyway.