LeSean McCoy interview with Rich Eisen

"I didn't know who the player was I got traded for."

Shady kills the Legend in one soundbyte.

:lol:

They gave up McCoy....

And they got Kiko, too. But the Eagles weakened themselves at QB considerably. You will never convince me Sam Bradford is a franchise QB. Skip is nuts. Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kiko+Murray > McCoy. Every. Single. Time.

Actually it was McCoy>Kiko

Murray was a panic move by Chip that had nothing to do with the trade. Also McCoy will have more Yards and TDs then Murray... Murray needs to figure out how to stay healthy now that he doesn't have the best O-Line.

Edited by Beef Jerky

Hard to feel great about then deal when looking at all the factors. For the next couple of years we might love it but how will we feel 5 years from now.

5 years from now? Who makes a trade for anything other than a franchise QB looking 5 years ahead?

For different reasons tho.

Some dont think is is all that great thanks to the advance stats crap. (I dont agree)

Some feel RBs are a dime a dozen and he is real expensive. (I only slightly agree)

Some feel that we gave up a great LB to pay a RB a ton of money. Considering the Eagles signed Murry for about the same money without giving anythin up makes sense.

Some dont like the idea that if cut or what ever he carries 5.25 million in dead money in 4 years and still 2.6 million in 5 years.

Hard to feel great about then deal when looking at all the factors. For the next couple of years we might love it but how will we feel 5 years from now.

In 5 years a 2.6M cap hit will amount to virtually nil (based on the cap rising significantly with the next contract) & will anyone care if the Bills find success between now and then?

Kiko+Murray > McCoy. Every. Single. Time.

I liked Kiko but let's face it, there is no guarantee he'll be anything special. He is undersized to have a long NFL career, really a bit of a pipsqueak. Even if McCoy turns out just ok, we probably did not give up much.

I liked Kiko but let's face it, there is no guarantee he'll be anything special. He is undersized to have a long NFL career, really a bit of a pipsqueak. Even if McCoy turns out just ok, we probably did not give up much.

Except shady will be retired in 3 years and kiko in his prime

Except shady will be retired in 3 years and kiko in his prime

Kiko has been playing how many years of college and pro football, and has had how many surgeries?

He's far from a sure thing.

So what do we think happened? Eagles didn't really save any money. It had to be something between McCoy and Kelly , or did Kelly just want Alonzo? I'm happy about the trade. I think McCoy is a major upgrade. I'll miss Alonzo. It's just all kind of curious.

The rumors say that Chip didn't like his running style and wanted him to hit the hole more directly.

So what do we think happened? Eagles didn't really save any money. It had to be something between McCoy and Kelly , or did Kelly just want Alonzo? I'm happy about the trade. I think McCoy is a major upgrade. I'll miss Alonzo. It's just all kind of curious.

Will you miss him enough to spell his name correctly?

Eisen came off to me as kind of a douche at the start of this interview but it may have just been the dumb looks he was giving the camera with his arms crossed... Things in the interview that stood out to me:

Where hopefully it'll even be half the degrees in April as it is where you are now...

Did you think how come the money was there for him and I got sent to Buffalo?

Eisen came off to me as kind of a douche at the start of this interview but it may have just been the dumb looks he was giving the camera with his arms crossed... Things in the interview that stood out to me:

Where hopefully it'll even be half the degrees in April as it is where you are now...

Did you think how come the money was there for him and I got sent to Buffalo?

I actually like Rich Eisen, but if he really asked the "got sent to Buffalo" question that's insanely douchey.