Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

This thread is about the "False Prophet Muhammad". I don't understand the continued mention of STD's and premarital sex. Is the Muslim practice of genital mutilation an effort to prevent premarital sex? How come men/boys don't get the same treatment? BTW,generally speaking, who attends a madrassa? Is it the mutilated ones, or just the sex with all their junk left? So let's use OC's figures (they must be correct because he quoted them from somewhere, right?) and say that there are 1.6 billion Muslims in this world. Right off the top let's cut that figure in half and eliminate the mutilated ones and use the figure of 800,000,000. I'm sure that not all of the 800 million attended a madrassa so let's cut that figure in half again. Now that it is firmly established that at least 400 million Muslims have, do or will attend a madrassa we should determine how many of them teach extremism. You stated that "nowhere near all of them" are extremist. That sounds as if even you think that the majority of them are extreme. Giving you the benefit of the doubt I'm going to cut that figure in half. So, we are now at the figure of 200 million non mutilated Muslims that have, are or will be taught extremism in a madrassa. How many of them will take up arms, wear a homicide belt or lop off a few infidels heads? OC thinks that only 8% will, thus the 16 million figure he came up with. (I spelled that out for any people reading this that may have attended a madrassa that didn't focus on subjects like math) I on the other hand, value consistency. I'm going to cut that figure in half and then in half again just to show you how reasonable I can be. So we are now at the figure of 50 million Muslims who really aren't Muslims that are non mutilated and were trained in the same schools as 100's of million other non mutilated Muslims that are going to act outside of the Muslim faith and rape, burn and chop off heads of non Muslims.

Any of you who thought OC was wrong are actually right. He downplayed the issue and should be pilloried for his verboseness and narcissism. Sixteen million non mutilated Muslims who are really not Muslims but pray facing Mecca five times a day and have been schooled in a madrassa and want to kill torture and dismember infidels? We all know now that there must be at least 3 times that amount. How could OC be so wrong?

DId you know that "cutting things in half," while a great tool in trying to sound like a pompus know-it-all, isn't a scientific way to determine anything?

Hilarious how someone with such self-righteousness could write something that long, and not step back to realize they're an idiot.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DId you know that "cutting things in half," while a great tool in trying to sound like a pompus know-it-all, isn't a scientific way to determine anything?

Unless you're trying to determine if flatworms can regenerate.

Hilarious how someone with such self-righteousness could write something that long, and not step back to realize they're an idiot.

Actually, that's pretty much the definition of "idiot."

Unless you're trying to determine if flatworms can regenerate.

Actually, that's pretty much the definition of "idiot."

!@#$! I was trying to think of something to put after "anything."

Oh well. At least I didn't write that abortion of post earlier. Thanks 3rd.

!@#$! I was trying to think of something to put after "anything."

Oh well. At least I didn't write that abortion of post earlier. Thanks 3rd.

Well, if you two ever decide to disengage from your "69" position maybe you could look at my post from the perspective that I was making fun of everybody. Chan (BTW, he was fired, in case you hadn't heard) you don't know me but even the Big Prick would say that I wouldn't use "cutting in half" as a scientific way of determining anything. It was a facetious post full of some truth but a lot of hyperbole. In one post I got to criticize OC, those that made fun of him, Justice and the whole extremist Muslim world. I could forgive you but know that you are running out of passes. Tom knows better and more than likely was setting you up for his next meal.

Well, if you two ever decide to disengage from your "69" position maybe you could look at my post from the perspective that I was making fun of everybody. Chan (BTW, he was fired, in case you hadn't heard) you don't know me but even the Big Prick would say that I wouldn't use "cutting in half" as a scientific way of determining anything. It was a facetious post full of some truth but a lot of hyperbole. In one post I got to criticize OC, those that made fun of him, Justice and the whole extremist Muslim world. I could forgive you but know that you are running out of passes. Tom knows better and more than likely was setting you up for his next meal.

That was satire?

Full of some truth? So, let's hear what was "true."

And, to be honest, I stopped reading about halfway through, and skimmed the last sentence.

To be fair, Justice's embedded responses doubled the size of OC's post. We all know that OC has the unique ability of creating a paragraph out of a short sentence. He also should be eligible for some sort of disability for the shoulder injury he must have for the repeated patting of his own back. Hear what he has to say though (if you have the time). He usually makes a lot of sense, even though he takes the long way around. Think of him as PPP's Sean Hannity, one who finds a gozillian ways of saying the same correct thing, and then repeats it..

Was this also satire? Were you simultaneously calling OC's post dumb, and saying he "makes a lot of sense," all on one page?

Maybe you were playing the long con. Agree, then satirize, then pull back the curtain. Fingers crossed.

Edited by FireChan

That was satire?

Full of some truth? So, let's hear what was "true."

And, to be honest, I stopped reading about halfway through, and skimmed the last sentence.

Was this also satire? Were you simultaneously calling OC's post dumb, and saying he "makes a lot of sense," all on one page?

Maybe you were playing the long con. Agree, then satirize, then pull back the curtain. Fingers crossed.

Listen, I'm not going to hold your hand, but I'll give you some advice and a short explanation. You would do well to lurk here for awhile instead of being on the attack mode. For example, OC is a verbose bloviator who makes Sean Hannity seem curt. OC goes on and on and on, and thus turns people off. He also is quite full of himself which further turns people off. His message is usually right on though, but the majority of the people here don't bother reading or analyzing it because it is boring. So, it is certainly possible for me to criticize him and give him credit at the same time. The rest of the advice is that if The Big Prick is nice to you look out, he's also our Venus Fly Trap.

What was true about my earlier post was that Muslims mutilate their woman at an early age. Also their schooling is mainly for males. OC had made the point with figures that couldn't be justified that 16 million Muslims were radical. I made the same (satirical) point that 50 million Muslims were actually radical and that OC was way off the mark. It doesn't matter if he was right or I was right or if there is "only" 1 million Muslims out to kill all the infidels. Theres a lot of bad guys out to cap your ass.

Listen, I'm not going to hold your hand, but I'll give you some advice and a short explanation. You would do well to lurk here for awhile instead of being on the attack mode. For example, OC is a verbose bloviator who makes Sean Hannity seem curt. OC goes on and on and on, and thus turns people off. He also is quite full of himself which further turns people off. His message is usually right on though, but the majority of the people here don't bother reading or analyzing it because it is boring. So, it is certainly possible for me to criticize him and give him credit at the same time. The rest of the advice is that if The Big Prick is nice to you look out, he's also our Venus Fly Trap.

What was true about my earlier post was that Muslims mutilate their woman at an early age. Also their schooling is mainly for males. OC had made the point with figures that couldn't be justified that 16 million Muslims were radical. I made the same (satirical) point that 50 million Muslims were actually radical and that OC was way off the mark. It doesn't matter if he was right or I was right or if there is "only" 1 million Muslims out to kill all the infidels. Theres a lot of bad guys out to cap your ass.

I knew you were trying to emulate OC's long-winded style of writing, I also knew you agreed with him at the very same time, but you know what else I know? You don't know jack about Islam.

So you wrote that entire thing up to say that there are some Muslim extremists who kill people?

So you wrote that entire thing up to say that there are some Muslim extremists who kill people?

He also brought up another example of how some Muslims do things that Islam doesn't permit, such as Female Mutilation. The Quran and the Hadiths doesn't even mention FM.

His whole view of Islam is close-minded. He's made up his mind and chooses to allow the worst of the worst to represent Muslims.

Edited by Justice

If you are really this dense I won't be responding to you in the future. I took the time to walk you through things and this is how you respond?

He also brought up another example of how some Muslims do things that Islam doesn't permit, such as Female Mutilation. The Quran and the Hadiths doesn't even mention FM.

His whole view of Islam is close-minded. He's made up his mind and chooses to allow the worst of the worst to represent Muslims.

Where does it say that Islam does not permit female mutilation?

Of course not. He thinks all Muslims are extremists who kill people.

Of course that is nothing like what I have said here but it makes for a good sound bite. "Justice" has always tried to keep his Muslim faith apart from radical Muslims by claiming that they aren't true Muslims. Well, the radicals are Muslim too and as long as the "moderate" Muslims deny them and in many instances secretly support them they will be at war with Western Civilization. If it is true that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and non- violent then then they need to join the fray against the radicals too. Standing by with their heads in the sand doesn't give them a free pass. Do you remember "Justice's" comment about apostacy? It was something along the lines that he could live with the killing as long as he wasn't the one to do it. Are you ok with that?

Of course that is nothing like what I have said here but it makes for a good sound bite. "Justice" has always tried to keep his Muslim faith apart from radical Muslims by claiming that they aren't true Muslims. Well, the radicals are Muslim too and as long as the "moderate" Muslims deny them and in many instances secretly support them they will be at war with Western Civilization. If it is true that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful and non- violent then then they need to join the fray against the radicals too. Standing by with their heads in the sand doesn't give them a free pass. Do you remember "Justice's" comment about apostacy? It was something along the lines that he could live with the killing as long as he wasn't the one to do it. Are you ok with that?

Are WBC members true Christians? Is the moderate Christian community condemning them as not true Christians enough? If they were killing people, would you expect my Presbyterian congregations to "join the fray," in order to get a pass?

Are WBC members true Christians? Is the moderate Christian community condemning them as not true Christians enough? If they were killing people, would you expect my Presbyterian congregations to "join the fray," in order to get a pass?

Are you serious? Your post is something I would expect from Gatorman. You need to up your game if you want to be taken seriously.

The funny thing is that the moderate Muslim community does condemn the extremists...he just doesn't know it because it's not reported by the mass media he doesn't trust anyway.

Are you serious? Your post is something I would expect from Gatorman. You need to up your game if you want to be taken seriously.

It's a clear analog of the situation that we are currently discussing. You don't see the parallels of two fringe, religious groups taking passages uncommonly cited or followed from their holy text, and following them zealously?

Answer the questions.

Also, let's see some direct quotes from Justice. Not "something along the lines of," that's not good enough.

The funny thing is that the moderate Muslim community does condemn the extremists...he just doesn't know it because it's not reported by the mass media he doesn't trust anyway.

He doesn't want them to just condemn, he wants them to "join the fray." Because God knows, if there's one group of folks I want fighting terrorist zealots, it's pious, peaceful civilians.

Edited by FireChan

There's a word for people who do that. What's that term again? It's slipped my mind...

...oh, yeah. They're called TERRORISTS. :wallbash:

The real hilarity is the pseudo-profound idea that they're all Muslims, even if they don't all believe the same things, so they are responsible for the actions of another in that group. Talk about an arbitrary division. Why don't we make people from the same family responsible for each other? Or folks who shares 50% of HLA proteins? Or, in a broader sense, live in the same country? If I'm a white Polish-American living in Montana, should I have had my flashlight out to try to find the Unabomber? If not, some blame lay with me, right?

Edited by FireChan