Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you remember the dancing in the streets and death to America chants in the aftermath of 9/11? Were those the moderates you speak of? Justice and I have had numerous public conversations regarding the attitude of some Muslims. He used to abhorre violence, but now seems to have a "meh" attitude about it. I was merely calling him out regarding his evolved stance. "Washing his hands" was a euphemism for his downplaying of people being killed for speaking out against Islam. You know like, "it's a dangerous world, lots of things will get you killed". You're reasonably intelligent, I'd have thought you'd of caught that. Anyway, keep quoting what different Islamic councils say but you might want to consider what they do, or do not do. Your present naivete would get you a key position on John Kerry's Iran/nuke negotiating team.

BTW, your "What are you doing here, if not calling moderate Muslims culpable for not stopping terrorists with force?" comment is worthy of a gator award nomination. Congrats.

It's good that with the passage of time you can joke about Geno and apparently remember him fondly.

Not that Geno.

Now you got me all sad. I was talking about Gene Frenkle who is bald. My uncle Eugene, aka Geno, passed on October 2, 1981. I still feel guilty about that and every time I hear an ambulance, especially one screaming down Main Street, it only gets worse.

What would you call Ibrahim?

A misspelling of Abraham?

Yes of course. Where else would he have it? On his dick?

I meant cranium....skull....cabeza....you sick weirdo. Gene is bald.

Quick, tell me how I wronged you.

The extremists are doing the actual killing, beheading and torture but couldn't get away with it for long without the support or indifference of the "moderates". It's time to quit kitty footing around and show them the only thing they respect----toughness.

What are you doing here, if not calling moderate Muslims culpable for not stopping terrorists with force?

Oh. That's right. I'm being disingenuous again with all those direct quotes.

What did you mean by "washes his hands?" Please, tell me.

I think his trying to insult me by calling me an apologist for Islam was far more telling. Not for terrorism. For all of Islam.

But no, his opinions are balanced and nuanced.

Or...he's simply a racist piece of ****. Yeah, let's go with that...

You're the one that's being exposed. You don't like me and never will. How many times do I have to say I hate violence? I do. That hasn't changed. I even admitted I don't like the death penalty for apostates and still you run lip. You accuse me of being dishonest when in actuality my posting history proves I'm not trying to win and popularity contests. Get a grip dude and stop crowning yourself, leave that to everyone else.

You don't like it but you understand it. Confused much? :wacko:

I don't like it but I understand it. What the hell's the problem with that?

This isn't a book or a movie that he understands but doesn't like. This is understanding why those who leave Islam and mock it should be killed but not liking it. To me that's a major conflict.

This isn't a book or a movie that he understands but doesn't like. This is understanding why those who leave Islam and mock it should be killed but not liking it. To me that's a major conflict.

Not even remotely a conflict to me. Not only are understanding and dislike mutually exclusive, but an informed dislike requires a measure of understanding.

Of course, I have to admit that my understanding is likely wildly different from his, since his is from the perspective of a practicing believer, but mine is from a broader sociological and historical perspective (or "apologist's perspective," if you prefer.)

I think his trying to insult me by calling me an apologist for Islam was far more telling. Not for terrorism. For all of Islam.

But no, his opinions are balanced and nuanced.

Or...he's simply a racist piece of ****. Yeah, let's go with that...

Pounding a brad with a sledgehammer again, eh? Please show me where and when I called you an apologist for Islam. When you are done with that maybe you can explain to me what race Muslims are.

Hey, do you remember that we have had some good conversations in the past and that I was one who stuck up for you? Your recent attitude causes me to believe that you either have changed your feelings regarding violence or hid them well in the past. It's hard to hide your true beliefs, now isn't it?

I'm done with this. Believe me if you want to or don't. I don't care.

Not even remotely a conflict to me. Not only are understanding and dislike mutually exclusive, but an informed dislike requires a measure of understanding.

Of course, I have to admit that my understanding is likely wildly different from his, since his is from the perspective of a practicing believer, but mine is from a broader sociological and historical perspective (or "apologist's perspective," if you prefer.)

At least someone understands where I'm coming from.

What would you call Ibrahim?

I take it Christianity and Islam share the same story when it comes to Ibrahim. And no, he didn't misspell it in the Arabic sense. I wouldn't call him a schizo.

Let me be clear. I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. I respect yours and appreciate you guys sharing. I'm just explaining the Muslim perspective of Jesus(pbuh).

I'm done with this. Believe me if you want to or don't. I don't care.

At least someone understands where I'm coming from.

I take it Christianity and Islam share the same story when it comes to Ibrahim. And no, he didn't misspell it in the Arabic sense. I wouldn't call him a schizo.

Let me be clear. I'm not trying to change anyone's opinion. I respect yours and appreciate you guys sharing. I'm just explaining the Muslim perspective of Jesus(pbuh).

Which stance should I believe?

So Jesus talking to himself as a God is schizo, but a man who hears voices in his head and ties his son to a sacrificial stone is not.

Interesting. Go on.

Does the "Muslim perspective" (your words) always include the insistence that Deuteronomy is in the New Testament?

I take it Christianity and Islam share the same story when it comes to Ibrahim.

Because Christianity and Islam (and Judaism) all share the same Semetic monotheistic foundation created by Abraham (probably - while everything before Abraham in the Bible is likely borrowed myths, there's some evidence that Abraham was an actual Sumerian who walked to Canaan and turned his back on Sumerian polytheism, albeit about 1500 years before the Bible claims he did.)

So Jesus talking to himself as a God is schizo, but a man who hears voices in his head and ties his son to a sacrificial stone is not.

Interesting. Go on.

I'm not calling Jesus (pbuh) a schizo. I'm saying the bible makes him sound like one.

Does the "Muslim perspective" (your words) always include the insistence that Deuteronomy is in the New Testament?

I asked the question earlier regarding which book Christians follow and why. I don't know the difference

I'm not calling Jesus (pbuh) a schizo. I'm saying the bible makes him sound like one.

I asked the question earlier regarding which book Christians follow and why. I don't know the difference

I can't stop laughing at the very idea of anyone saying "Jesus (pbuh) was nuts."

In truth, you're not expressing yourself particularly well, which is part of everyone's confusion (though I'm following you, pretty much). Take that as advice, not criticism.

So, if I were to say that the Koran makes Mohammad sound like a schizo would I be placing myself in danger? If I were beheaded because of it would you say that the world is a dangerous place and shrug it off as if I got what I deserved?

So, if I were to say that the Koran makes Mohammad sound like a schizo would I be placing myself in danger? If I were beheaded because of it would you say that the world is a dangerous place and shrug it off as if I got what I deserved?

No you wouldn't. Be my guest. Just explain why you would say that.

I can't stop laughing at the very idea of anyone saying "Jesus (pbuh) was nuts."

In truth, you're not expressing yourself particularly well, which is part of everyone's confusion (though I'm following you, pretty much). Take that as advice, not criticism.

Gotcha. Which part is confusing?

But it doesn't make Abraham sound like a schizo?

No. It doesn't. But Jesus knowing he's God and praying to himself most certainly does.

Gotcha. Which part is confusing?

No. It doesn't. But Jesus knowing he's God and praying to himself most certainly does.

Hearing voices in one's head to kill your son is not a sign of schizophrenia?