Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

3rd is one post away. Why do you think he said Justice was, "washing his hands?" I'll give you a hint, it's because he holds him responsible for the actions of another.

Usually, 3rd crosses that line much earlier on.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He actually went to lengths to declare that he does not seek to enforce it.

He said that he doesn't seek to enforce it, but both condones and justifies others who would seek to enforce it.

He is culpable.

Not true. Not true at all. You can leave whenever you wish. No one is forcing you to believe or remain a muslim. There's no compulsion in Islam.

Entirely true. If you are born into a Muslim culture, and know nothing else, but later, once exposed to the Enlightened world, decide that Islam was wrong, you cannot speak that personal truth without being "justifiably" murdered by a society which first claimed you as a Muslim, rather than you ever deciding to become one.

In this way, the Islam you descibe is nothing more than a primitive prison. There is no beauty there.

He said that he doesn't seek to enforce it, but both condones and justifies others who would seek to enforce it.

He is culpable.

Entirely true. If you are born into a Muslim culture, and know nothing else, but later, once exposed to the Enlightened world, decide that Islam was wrong, you cannot speak that personal truth without being "justifiably" murdered by a society which first claimed you as a Muslim, rather than you ever deciding to become one.

In this way, the Islam you descibe is nothing more than a primitive prison. There is no beauty there.

Right. He's a moderate.

The scariest thing is that that nutter PearlHowardman actually has people on his mindless, ignorant Islam-bashing side now. Even two years ago he would have been universally ridiculed.

I'm not bashing Islam, I'm bashing the ignorant misogynist who happens to be a Muslim.

I'm not bashing Islam, I'm bashing the ignorant misogynist who happens to be a Muslim.

You don't even know me. It's amazing to me how you accuse me of being a misogynist. Edited by Justice

And you don't know most of the women you call whores, hasn't stopped you.

Define whore. Because my definition of whore is any women that has premarital sex. Premarital sex is a sin in any religion. Say what you want about religion, but when it comes to sex they got it right. There wouldn't be as many bastards out there, and there wouldn't be as many STDs.

One out of every six people between the ages 14 to 49 have herpes. That's astonishing to me.

Edited by Justice

Define whore. Because my definition of whore is any women that has premarital sex. Premarital sex is a sin in any religion. Say what you want about religion, but when it comes to sex they got it right. There wouldn't be as many bastards out there, and there wouldn't be as many STDs.

One out of every six people between the ages 14 to 49 have herpes. That's astonishing to me.

They all live on the bad side of town anyway.

The Bible does not, neither in the Torah, nor the New Testament, reference premarital sex as a sin against God.

The Bible's restrictions are placed solely on adultery. Furthermore, the reason for this restriction, is because of the primitive tribal importance of recording direct lineage.

I look at the Torah and Bible as Best Practices for Surviving Life in the Middle East 2000 BC - 1000 AD. Don't steal, kill or f@#$ your neighbors wife. Don't **** where you eat, take the occasional bath, and stay away from pork and shellfish or other food stuffs which people of the era didn't know how to prepare.

With trichinosis basically eradicated from pork production and the advent of refrigeration, I think its time to deliver the Jews from the bondage of kashrut and into the land of BBQ pork ribs and shrimp.

Edited by Jauronimo