Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what you said in post #48 of this thread:

Muslims are very serious about their religion. They don't make movies about their prophets. They don't put them in comedies of any sort like Christians do with Jesus. Bill Maher talks about Islam all the time. Last I checked he's still breathing. To muslims talking against Islam IS treason when you're a muslim. Does it matter how treason is defined? At the end of the day it's still the same punishment.

You have claimed to abhor violence in the past, whether it was against Muslims or Infidels. Your present attitude would seem to condone (others) killing Muslims who leave their faith and speak out against it. It's as if you have suddenly developed a cavalier attitude about murder. Horseshit, I don't believe that at all. My guess is that you have felt that way all along but kept it under wraps.

I am truly disappointed that I wasted a good deal of time discussing such things as the Gaza Strip, West Bank, religion etc. with you all to find out that you really were just bsing me.

Why are you so surprised that I believe in everything the Quran says? If I want to leave Islam I'll do so quietly. Apostasy is a crime punishable by death. So why do it? Personally I don't like it, but I can at the same time understand why. You can believe and not like it at the same time, you know.

For the most part it's an outdated rule in Islam but it was very vital during the infancy stages of Islam.

I'd also like to add that I have been very honest in my dealings with you and everyone else. None of my opinions are popular ones so I doubt you encounter someone else that's more real than I am.

So is religion a buffet?

Tom summed it up perfectly. Edited by Justice

Why are you so surprised that I believe in everything the Quran says? If I want to leave Islam I'll do so quietly. Apostasy is a crime punishable by death. So why do it? Personally I don't like it, but I can at the same time understand why. You can believe and not like it at the same time, you know.

I'd also like to add that I have been very honest in my dealings with you and everyone else. None of my opinions are popular ones so I doubt you encounter someone else that's more real than I am.

For the most part it's an outdated rule in Islam but it was very vital during the infancy stages of Islam.

Tom summed it up perfectly.

Okay, let me pull up his post as a reference.

Neither do I. No one should. I've said it before: they're nothing more than a particularly vicious biker gang.

The point, though, isn't whether or not they're Muslim. The point is that people pick and choose the tenets of their religious beliefs they prefer to follow all the friggin' time. I just picked ISIS as a recent, convenient example (for my money, certain Baptists I know are much more fun in that regard).

Okay, so you said:

You are 100% correct. I'd be lying if I said I didn't treat it that way at times, too.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying, "I'd be lying if I didn't treat it [like a buffet] at times,too," right?

So, even though you believe it's outdated, don't like it, and sometimes treat religion like a buffet, you subscribe to this. Why?

(I'm not trying to attack you here.)

Religion isn't a buffet.

That's why I don't follow one. If you numbskulls don't think killing people because they've dissed your religion isn't whacked in the head I can't help you

What if I told you my values were to do whatever I want?

What if I told you I'm all for non-virgins wearing white dresses on their wedding day?

What if I told you being gay is "okay" and "there's nothing wrong with it"?

What if I told you my religion forbids the consumption of alcohol and I did it anyways? (I'm not referring to Muslims here)

What if I told you my religion also forbids me to eat pork, but since it's the other white meat then what the hell? (I'm not referring to Muslims here, either)

What if I told you abortion is okay. It's the woman's choice, after all, right?

What if I told you I'm all for giving out an award to every loser kid so his feelings won't be hurt?

What if I told you I praised Jesus even though he didn't ask to be worshiped?

What if I told you I believe Jesus is God even though he never unequivocally said he was?

What if I told you I believe the US military fights for our "freedom"?

I'd be pretty cool then, huh?

There it is. All the cards are on the table. Have at it.

If it's not a buffet why are you treating it as such?

Okay, let me pull up his post as a reference.

Okay, so you said:

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're saying, "I'd be lying if I didn't treat it [like a buffet] at times,too," right?

So, even though you believe it's outdated, don't like it, and sometimes treat religion like a buffet, you subscribe to this. Why?

(I'm not trying to attack you here.)

What I meant by that was I don't always stick to my prayers. I'm supposed to pray 5 times a day. I often miss the first prayer. Edited by Justice

What I meant by that was I don't always stick to my prayers. I'm supposed to pray 5 times a day. I often miss the first prayer.

Deleted my original for editing. Why do you miss the first one? The Quran says you should do all 5, yes?

Edited by FireChan

This says it all (your words):

Apostasy is a crime punishable by death. So why do it? Personally I don't like it, but I can at the same time understand why. You can believe and not like it at the same time, you know.

For the most part it's an outdated rule in Islam but it was very vital during the infancy stages of Islam. '

You believe it but don't like it, eh? Grow some balls and take a real stance. Why was it necessary in the infancy stages of Islam? Be very careful, this could be a trick question.

This says it all (your words):

Apostasy is a crime punishable by death. So why do it? Personally I don't like it, but I can at the same time understand why. You can believe and not like it at the same time, you know.

For the most part it's an outdated rule in Islam but it was very vital during the infancy stages of Islam. '

You believe it but don't like it, eh? Grow some balls and take a real stance. Why was it necessary in the infancy stages of Islam? Be very careful, this could be a trick question.

I think that answer is obvious and if you're as smart as you think you are then you can figure it out for yourself.

I'd also like to be allowed to bang as many girls as I can, while drinking a six pack and eating a rack of ribs, but I can't now, can I?

Other reasons being? Social or other obligations? Work early? Driving somebody to the airport? That sort of thing?

lol. All of the above and then some. I don't have to be up until 8am so it's extrememy difficult waking up at 5:30 to cleanse and then pray. Sleeping feels extra good at that time too. I guess it's the devil holding me down.

I think that answer is obvious and if you're as smart as you think you are then you can figure it out for yourself.

I'd also like to be allowed to bang as many girls as I can, while drinking a six pack and eating a rack of ribs, but I can't now, can I?

lol. All of the above and then some. I don't have to be up until 8am so it's extrememy difficult waking up at 5:30 to cleanse and then pray. Sleeping feels extra good at that time too. I guess it's the devil holding me down.

Okay. I was going somewhere with "practicality vs. religion," but it wasn't working.

Would you or would you not kill an apostate who spoke out against Islam? And I mean you, not someone else you support. (Unless the Quran states for their to be a trial/executioner or something.)

Okay. I was going somewhere with "practicality vs. religion," but it wasn't working.

Would you or would you not kill an apostate who spoke out against Islam? And I mean you, not someone else you support. (Unless the Quran states for their to be a trial/executioner or something.)

No. I would not. I don't know who's supposed to carry that out. I don't want to know either.

Over nothing? He washes his hands rather often now doesn't he?

I don't want to know either. (his words)

What do you want him to do? Is this another one of those things where we take one Muslim guy and somehow hold him responsible for the actions of a different Muslim guy? Because, as fun as that is, I'm really not interested.

What do you want him to do? Is this another one of those things where we take one Muslim guy and somehow hold him responsible for the actions of a different Muslim guy? Because, as fun as that is, I'm really not interested.

Yeah because that's what we're doing. :rolleyes:

Yeah because that's what we're doing. :rolleyes:

3rd is one post away. Why do you think he said Justice was, "washing his hands?" I'll give you a hint, it's because he holds him responsible for the actions of another. Edited by FireChan

3rd is one post away. Why do you think he said Justice was, "washing his hands?" I'll give you a hint, it's because he holds him responsible for the actions of another.

He also said that if someone leaves Islam, and speaks out about it when they do, they "deserve to die". As such, he's part of an anti-Western, totalitarian system which not only condones murder, but also seeks to justify and enforce it.

What is particularly ugly about this, is that it doesn't only pertain to those who might, as an adult, choose to become Muslim, but instead extends to those who are Muslim for no other reason than because they happened to be unfortunate enough to be born into that culture, which then effectively becomes a prison for them, lest they repent and be murdered for it.

He also said that if someone leaves Islam, and speaks out about it when they do, they "deserve to die". As such, he's part of an anti-Western, totalitarian system which not only condones murder, but also seeks to justify and enforce it.

What is particularly ugly about this, is that it doesn't only pertain to those who might, as an adult, choose to become Muslim, but instead extends to those who are Muslim for no other reason than because they happened to be unfortunate enough to be born into that culture, which then effectively becomes a prison for them, lest they repent and be murdered for it.

Not true. Not true at all. You can leave whenever you wish. No one is forcing you to believe or remain a muslim. There's no compulsion in Islam.

BTW. I feel extrememy fortunate to be born a muslim.

BTW2. That first paragraph is rubbish.

Edited by Justice

He actually went to lengths to declare that he does not seek to enforce it.