Inside The Mind Of Islam's False Prophet Muhammad

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B word please. You probably think it's okay for any whore to wear a white wedding dress on her wedding. Shut the !@#$ up.

I don't care. As I said, your bull **** values could go !@#$ themselves.

Yeah? Really? What are my values? Please, do tell.

Exhibit A:

B word please. You probably think it's okay for any whore to wear a white wedding dress on her wedding. Shut the !@#$ up.

I have always been 100% honest. I never hid anything from anyone. I'm not against any of the teachings of my religion. The way I see it, if you want to leave--then leave. No one is stopping you. Just shut your mouth on the way out. Problem solved. I'd rather ppl kept quiet. Isn't death the penalty for treason? I guess you're all against the death penalty too? Spare me your self righteousness. As a matter of fact, sometimes it's the things you DONT say that prove who you are. I didn't see much condemnation in the country music thread. Smh.

I feel bad for your children to have to be raised by a misogynist such as yourself.

Edited by meazza

Exhibit A:

What if I told you my values were to do whatever I want?

What if I told you I'm all for non-virgins wearing white dresses on their wedding day?

What if I told you being gay is "okay" and "there's nothing wrong with it"?

What if I told you my religion forbids the consumption of alcohol and I did it anyways? (I'm not referring to Muslims here)

What if I told you my religion also forbids me to eat pork, but since it's the other white meat then what the hell? (I'm not referring to Muslims here, either)

What if I told you abortion is okay. It's the woman's choice, after all, right?

What if I told you I'm all for giving out an award to every loser kid so his feelings won't be hurt?

What if I told you I praised Jesus even though he didn't ask to be worshiped?

What if I told you I believe Jesus is God even though he never unequivocally said he was?

What if I told you I believe the US military fights for our "freedom"?

I'd be pretty cool then, huh?

There it is. All the cards are on the table. Have at it.

What if I told you I'm all for non-virgins wearing white dresses on their wedding day?

What if I told you my religion forbids the consumption of alcohol and I did it anyways? (I'm not referring to Muslims here)

What if I told you my religion also forbids me to eat pork, but since it's the other white meat then what the hell? (I'm not referring to Muslims here, either)

What if I told you I'm all for giving out an award to every loser kid so his feelings won't be hurt?

What if I told you I believe Jesus is God even though he never unequivocally said he was?

What if I told you that your posting history negates this post?

So !@#$ you.

Exhibit A:

I feel bad for your children to have to be raised by a misogynist such as yourself.

How 'bout you leave my kids out of this? I'm no misogynist. Black is white and up is down to you people so I understand why you'd call me that. I have three daughters. All are virgins, thank God. The ones that do go to school get straight A's. They live a very happy life. So thank you for that.

Edited by Justice

Religion isn't supposed to be a buffet.

But it always is. The "Muslims" in ISIS certainly ignore the hadiths on mercy, for example.

I don't even acknowledge them as Muslims.

I don't even acknowledge them as Muslims.

Neither do I. No one should. I've said it before: they're nothing more than a particularly vicious biker gang.

The point, though, isn't whether or not they're Muslim. The point is that people pick and choose the tenets of their religious beliefs they prefer to follow all the friggin' time. I just picked ISIS as a recent, convenient example (for my money, certain Baptists I know are much more fun in that regard).

Neither do I. No one should. I've said it before: they're nothing more than a particularly vicious biker gang.

The point, though, isn't whether or not they're Muslim. The point is that people pick and choose the tenets of their religious beliefs they prefer to follow all the friggin' time. I just picked ISIS as a recent, convenient example (for my money, certain Baptists I know are much more fun in that regard).

You are 100% correct. I'd be lying if I said I didn't treat it that way at times, too.

Are these your values? I'm lost here.

No. I haven't. Not even a little. There's a lot of **** that can get you killed on this earth. I recommend avoiding as many as possible.

This is what you said in post #48 of this thread:

Muslims are very serious about their religion. They don't make movies about their prophets. They don't put them in comedies of any sort like Christians do with Jesus. Bill Maher talks about Islam all the time. Last I checked he's still breathing. To muslims talking against Islam IS treason when you're a muslim. Does it matter how treason is defined? At the end of the day it's still the same punishment.

You have claimed to abhor violence in the past, whether it was against Muslims or Infidels. Your present attitude would seem to condone (others) killing Muslims who leave their faith and speak out against it. It's as if you have suddenly developed a cavalier attitude about murder. Horseshit, I don't believe that at all. My guess is that you have felt that way all along but kept it under wraps.

I am truly disappointed that I wasted a good deal of time discussing such things as the Gaza Strip, West Bank, religion etc. with you all to find out that you really were just bsing me.