Press Conferences today??

cage

Even though Pegs could afford to build his own airline, I suspect the plane is leased for tax purposes...

Oh, for sure, its almost always a better idea to go through one of these AirShare businesses than pay for the plane and the storage and the maintenance and the crews and the etc, etc, etc all on your own. Even for a multi-Billionaire. Was just curious if anyone had any more concrete info on the plane.

As if the signing process for Harvin and Clay weren't dragged out enough - now we have to play the "soon" game with the pressers too?

Unless they're doing it late in the afternoon like they did with Shady, I don't think we'll get either today. Seeing as how it's after 11 and there still isn't a press announcement.

Who cares? You guys really want to watch press conferences? They are a waste of time. What insightful things do you expect to hear? Great to be here..can't wait to get started....

Edited by nucci

Who cares? You guys really want to watch press conferences? They are a waste of time. What insightful things do you expect to hear? Great to be here..can't wait to get started....

Well it's either that or read your posts so.... :nana:

To each their own, but I'm with you. I don't care about press conferences to introduce players we already know signed and I REALLY don't care what number players where. While I'm on the subject of things I don't care about ( :)), I don't care about he inevitable "nickname" threads that are sure to pop up in the coming weeks (oh, oh, what should we call our awesome new offense????)

:nana:

Edited by Acantha

@BuffaloBillsPR: The #Bills will hold a conference call today at 2:00 PM to introduce the team's new tight end Charles Clay (@C42Clay).

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills TE Charles Clay: I was intrigued by the Bills before I even took my visit with all the moves they were making/new ownership

@MatthewFairburn: Charles Clay said it was a strange process being on the transition tag. Said he wanted to sign with the Bills right away.

@buffalobills: TE Charles Clay, on his first call with the Buffalo media from Miami: "This is a team on the rise." http://t.co/cjcIHUwfcS

@WHEC_JGranit: Charles Clay on the Pegulas: they had me excited on the plane before we got to Buffalo.

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills TE Charles Clay: I've played against a Rex Ryan defense for the past 4 years. I know how tough it is to play against.

@WHEC_JGranit: Charles Clay: You can see where EJ has developed, and to have Matt Cassel coach him up I'm excited. Think either can get job done

@MatthewFairburn: Charles Clay: "I don't feel like anyone can put as much pressure on me as I put on myself."

Conference call?

Thats what they have planned for their #1 FA target?

CBF

everyone is in Arizona

@WHTK: "Buffalo showed me not only was I valued but I was their #1 priority. You wanna be apart of something like that." #Bills TE Charles Clay

@AndyTWCNews: #Bills TE Charles Clay on proving himself with big money contract: "I don't feel any added pressure." @TWCNewsBuffalo

@JoeBuscaglia: #Bills TE Charles Clay: From what I've heard, they kind of don't want me coming off the field.

@MatthewFairburn: Charles Clay: "They don't want me coming off the field. They want me playing a lot of different positions."

So he IS going to play guard!

@buffalobills: Clay: "I'm going to go out and play as hard as I can. I set high standards for myself...At the end of the day I just want to win."

@MatthewFairburn: Charles Clay: "They don't want me coming off the field. They want me playing a lot of different positions."

So he IS going to play guard!

ahh no wonder they gave him so much money. have him play some Guard, maybe Wildcat QB, stick him out there on defense, special teams, he can shag balls for the kickers before practice, etc

#versatile