I Am So Screwed

Chef Jim

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

I googled him and before my :huh: reply.

Leave the country now, do not leave a forwarding address or any breadcrumbs that could possibly be used to trace you to your new location.

This request isn't related to your email, just something that I've wanted to nicely ask you to do for quite some time.

Can I take my iPhone so I can still post here?

And they want me to send them this. Identification Record and also Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer(DIST). I don't even know what these things are. Anyone know?

You'd think a financial advisor like yourself would know all about what's needed to move large sums of money between countries.

Jim - Seriously, if this is real and you have to leave town and run from the law, two suggestions:

1) Ohio is very nice this time of the year, and

2) Change your appearance...try men's shirts, jeans, shoes and donate your current wardrobe to your local chapter of Daughters of the American Revolution.

We do have to always keep TRBJ in mind, but, this request will actually help a lot of adults & even some mods. It'll be tough, but you are a big enough man to see this through.

I give the mods fits? Good!

Better buy some KY - you're going to prison.

KY what? Bourbon? I can bring bourbon to prisons? Sweet. Come and get me coppers!

Send me $500 and I'll fix this for you.

Ok now we're getting into my price range.

Send me $500 and I'll fix this for you.

Ok now we're getting into my price range.

I can do it for $95, but I'll need your credit card number that has the highest limit, billing zip code, and the three digits off the back, for "research" purposes.

Ok.

CC # 6969-6969-6969

Zip 96969

Security code 069

Uncanny isn't it?

Let me knei what your research reveals.

Ok.

CC # 6969-6969-6969

Zip 96969

Security code 069

Uncanny isn't it?

Let me knei what your research reveals.

deep seated sexual frustration i.e. married

slightly doughy appearance

liberal

When these factors are entered into crayonz' googlebot morphing program this is what it spits out:

strange_sex_shirt.jpg