Donovan McNabb

Jukester

Was it just me or did McNabb look like he was on depressants last night. Granted he threw for a lot of yards but I just didn't see any fire from him. He seemed calm to a fault. He throws three key drive killing interceptions with almost no reaction. After the one to Bruschi in the 4th he just points to himself with the "it was my fault" chest tap like there were 3 more quarters to play. And as for the no huddle, even if the coaches were napping shouldn't he as the leader of that offense realize the urgency and at least get the plays off quicker instead of spending 35 secs between plays. I just don't get it. :blink::P:P

The Eagles as a whole looked like they passed the bong on the sidelines in the break between the third and fourth quarters. They looked like they were on a stroll in the park the last five minutes--no sense of urgency at all...

Was it just me or did McNabb look like he was on depressants last night.  Granted he threw for a lot of yards but I just didn't see any fire from him.  He seemed calm to a fault.  He throws three key drive killing interceptions with almost no reaction. After the one to Bruschi in the 4th he just points to himself with the "it was my fault" chest tap like there were 3 more quarters to play.  And as for the no huddle, even if the coaches were napping shouldn't he as the leader of that offense realize the urgency and at least get the plays off quicker instead of spending 35 secs between plays.  I just don't get it.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :(

231709[/snapback]

He looked like Napoleon Dynamite in the last 5 minutes.....

Pass to Fatty Arbuckle at fullback.....gain of 2 yards......clock winding down quickly.........Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssss

:w00t:

Do the Patriettes have large talons?

;)

Was it just me or did McNabb look like he was on depressants last night.  Granted he threw for a lot of yards but I just didn't see any fire from him.  He seemed calm to a fault.  He throws three key drive killing interceptions with almost no reaction. After the one to Bruschi in the 4th he just points to himself with the "it was my fault" chest tap like there were 3 more quarters to play.  And as for the no huddle, even if the coaches were napping shouldn't he as the leader of that offense realize the urgency and at least get the plays off quicker instead of spending 35 secs between plays.  I just don't get it.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

231709[/snapback]

He's the most polished out of all the "scrambling" QB's but needs alot of work and that was very evident. Then again, he needs better receivers who are not cowardly punks who talk crap but can't back it up. Imagine what the score would've been like if not for T.O.

Was it just me or did McNabb look like he was on depressants last night.  Granted he threw for a lot of yards but I just didn't see any fire from him.  He seemed calm to a fault.  He throws three key drive killing interceptions with almost no reaction. After the one to Bruschi in the 4th he just points to himself with the "it was my fault" chest tap like there were 3 more quarters to play.  And as for the no huddle, even if the coaches were napping shouldn't he as the leader of that offense realize the urgency and at least get the plays off quicker instead of spending 35 secs between plays.  I just don't get it.  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

231709[/snapback]

Or how about call 3 plays at once and run them back to back instead of huddling every down? I thought the clock management was the worst I had ever seen.