Russian Treaty Breaks International Law: NATO

Don't worry we are all over it.....

State Dept. on Intended Signing of South Ossetia–Russia Agreement

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE
Office of the Spokesperson
Washington, D.C.
March 17, 2015

STATEMENT BY JEN PSAKI, SPOKESPERSON

On the Intended Signing of an Agreement between the De Facto Leaders in Georgia’s South Ossetia Region and the Russian Federation

The United States’ position on South Ossetia and Abkhazia remains clear: these regions are integral parts of Georgia, and we continue to support Georgia’s independence, its sovereignty, and its territorial integrity.

The United States does not recognize the legitimacy of any so-called “treaty” between the de facto leaders of Georgia’s breakaway region of South Ossetia and the Russian Federation. Neither this agreement nor the one signed between Russia and the de facto leaders in Abkhazia in November 2014 constitutes a valid international agreement.

Russia should fulfill all of its obligations under the 2008 ceasefire agreement, withdraw its forces to pre-conflict positions, reverse its recognition of the Georgian regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia as independent states, and provide free access for humanitarian assistance to these regions.

We continue to support the Geneva International Discussions as a means to achieving concrete progress on security and humanitarian issues that continue to impact the communities on the ground in Georgia. In this regard, we are concerned by reports that the signing of this so-called agreement may coincide with the current round of Geneva Discussions on the conflict in Georgia. The United States calls on all participants to seize the opportunity to make progress in this and future rounds.

Read more: http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2015/03/20150317314052.html?CP.rss=true#ixzz3UleJxJga

Screen-Shot-2014-09-09-at-9.09.38-AM.png

.We can just edit our Hashtag..........................

Edited by B-Man

Don't worry we are all over it.....

State Dept. on Intended Signing of South Ossetia–Russia Agreement
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

Office of the Spokesperson

Washington, D.C.

March 17, 2015

STATEMENT BY JEN PSAKI, SPOKESPERSON

On the Intended Signing of an Agreement between the De Facto Leaders in Georgia’s South Ossetia Region and the Russian Federation

The United States’ position on South Ossetia and Abkhazia remains clear: these regions are integral parts of Georgia, and we continue to support Georgia’s independence, its sovereignty, and its territorial integrity.

The United States does not recognize the legitimacy of any so-called “treaty” between the de facto leaders of Georgia’s breakaway region of South Ossetia and the Russian Federation. Neither this agreement nor the one signed between Russia and the de facto leaders in Abkhazia in November 2014 constitutes a valid international agreement.

Russia should fulfill all of its obligations under the 2008 ceasefire agreement, withdraw its forces to pre-conflict positions, reverse its recognition of the Georgian regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia as independent states, and provide free access for humanitarian assistance to these regions.

We continue to support the Geneva International Discussions as a means to achieving concrete progress on security and humanitarian issues that continue to impact the communities on the ground in Georgia. In this regard, we are concerned by reports that the signing of this so-called agreement may coincide with the current round of Geneva Discussions on the conflict in Georgia. The United States calls on all participants to seize the opportunity to make progress in this and future rounds.

Read more: http://iipdigital.usembassy.gov/st/english/texttrans/2015/03/20150317314052.html?CP.rss=true#ixzz3UleJxJga

Screen-Shot-2014-09-09-at-9.09.38-AM.png

That woman. When Hussein leaves office they need to tar and feather her vapid ass.

Because he can't defend anything that idiot Obama or his little-trained inept monkeys have done.

But why Bush? I think I've perhaps seen one positive remark about Bush on PPP. And it was a begrudging remark.

It boggles my mind. What's the point?

You really do bring Bush up all the time. Why?

Why do people always complain about the last Republican president being mentioned?

Because he can't defend anything that idiot Obama or his little-trained inept monkeys have done.

Ummmm.....I defend him all the time you idiot

But why Bush? I think I've perhaps seen one positive remark about Bush on PPP. And it was a begrudging remark.

It boggles my mind. What's the point?

Big surprise your mind goes into boggle mode at the mention of Bush :lol:

Why do people always complain about the last Republican president being mentioned?

l:

Because it typically brings nothing to the table other than your usual "yeah but...." post. It's sad and pathetic and you will most likely complain about people bringing up Obama if the next President is Republican. That will also be sad and pathetic but it will be very interesting to watch you whine about it.

And BTW it's funny in your reply to why you bring up Bush you couldn't bring yourself to say Bush.

Edited by Chef Jim

Because it typically brings nothing to the table other than your usual "yeah but...." post. It's sad and pathetic and you will most likely complain about people bringing up Obama if the next President is Republican. That will also be sad and pathetic but it will be very interesting to watch you whine about it.

And BTW it's funny in your reply to why you bring up Bush you couldn't bring yourself to say Bush.

You hate it because it adds context to situations and does not allow you clowns to blame every single problem in the world on Obama which you idiots actually try and do. Iraq? Obama's fault! Russia? Obama did it! Economy? Obama invented unemployment!

So yes, sad and pathetic

You hate it because it adds context to situations and does not allow you clowns to blame every single problem in the world on Obama which you idiots actually try and do. Iraq? Obama's fault! Russia? Obama did it! Economy? Obama invented unemployment!

So yes, sad and pathetic

:doh:

3 sentences. No answers.

You are right, I guess I didn't answer. And why is that? I guess the question is so stupid. We are on a political web site and you are complaining about me mentioning the last President. That's stupid

I mean you guys are sinking into DCTom levels of idiocy

You are right, I guess I didn't answer. And why is that? I guess the question is so stupid. We are on a political web site and you are complaining about me mentioning the last President. That's stupid

5 more sentences. Zero answers.

Why not bring up Johnson when they invaded Czechoslovakia? Carter when they invaded Afghanistan? FDR when the invaded Poland?

You are such a !@#$ing tool.

Why not bring up Johnson when they invaded Czechoslovakia? Carter when they invaded Afghanistan? FDR when the invaded Poland?

You are such a !@#$ing tool.

What's stopping you? If bringing up Bush annoys you so much, go ahead and bring up Dem presidents. Have at it. I'm not sure you can pull it off knowing your intellectual limits, but it would be fun to pick apart. I won't complain about you bringing them up at all. I'll attack your asinine arguments instead.