proud of Buffalo

Yep.

I was just discussing with a guy at work, saying the Bills are Russell Wilson away from being Seattle.

I think Wilson is an average QB who usually(except in the SB this year) makes a play or two to win a game.

Put Rodgers on the Bills and it would be nasty. Think Bears 85 D with Denver's Offense 2013.

Can we have your entire defense then we will trade you our offense except Arod lol.

Just joking lol. If Rodgers was on Buffalo they would be SB contenders.

With that defense, I think I'd agree. Such a shame!

We are all still envious of teams like the Packers though. You have a guy like Rodgers and that let's you keep players like Cobb and Bulaga for a fraction of what they would get in free agency. We have to grossly overpay for slightly above average players like Charles Clay and we still can't get him to come here!

For all their FA moves. Awesome job and keep it going. I would love to see this team in the postseason next year.

All class Ice. I've always said that if someone ever took the Bills out of Buffalo ( thank you Terry!) I'd cheer on the team with the most similar market and passion in their fanbase...GB. Hope you guys have a great year and figure out how to kick the Seattle curse.

For all their FA moves. Awesome job and keep it going. I would love to see this team in the postseason next year.

Thanx for stopping by. I want to see Buffalo meet Gb in the Superbowl.

BTW, I haven't heard of any moves that the Pack has made this offseason. End of last season, it appears that you guys need help in several places. Whats the status of that ?

Can we have your entire defense then we will trade you our offense except Arod lol.

Just joking lol. If Rodgers was on Buffalo they would be SB contenders.

With Rodgers, I am sure the odds of Buffalo winning would go from 33-1 to 1.00001-1

All class Ice. I've always said that if someone ever took the Bills out of Buffalo ( thank you Terry!) I'd cheer on the team with the most similar market and passion in their fanbase...GB. Hope you guys have a great year and figure out how to kick the Seattle curse.

+1 definitely, agreed Van.......GB is the Buffalo of the NFC. Always root for the Pack (when they are not playing Buff).

No need to be jealous. You guys beat us.

That was an anomaly if i have ever seen one.

thanks for the visit Ice bowl 67 !

always a pleasure to have your company over here in Billsville ;)

Edited by 3rdand12