Train vs. car: Train wins

And there just happened to be three people standing there filming the train going past??

Looks like a homemade Jackass stunt gone wrong to me. "Dude....drive over the tracks just before the train comes and we'll film it....it'll be so cool!!"

And there just happened to be three people standing there filming the train going past??

Looks like a homemade Jackass stunt gone wrong to me. "Dude....drive over the tracks just before the train comes and we'll film it....it'll be so cool!!"

Looks more like a homemade Darwin Award stunt gone right.

Six people involved, an no one stopped and thought "hey, maybe this isn't such a hot idea?"

The people filming were just hobbyists who enjoy filming trains. The dumas*'s in the car may have had the music cranked and were likely oblivious to the train.

It's painful to watch, and depending on the weight and speed of the train, it could take well over 1 mile to stop.

The people filming were just hobbyists who enjoy filming trains. The dumas*'s in the car may have had the music cranked and were likely oblivious to the train.

It's painful to watch, and depending on the weight and speed of the train, it could take well over 1 mile to stop.

it's real, there is more news about it today. they are budhanese refuges, according to news.

sadly, this is not the most graphically horrific thing i've seen on the intenret in the last hour, and this is far from nikki catsouras

Edited by jboyst62