Tim Tebow Working Out With Eagles

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a lot of unpopular thoughts on Tebow. Unpopular in the way of thinking that he could be an effective, winning QB in the league.

I know, I know......I've heard all the knocks against his accuracy, defense reading capabilities and the like. I still feel if he gets any opportunity, he can do something with it.

I have a lot of unpopular thoughts on Tebow. Unpopular in the way of thinking that he could be an effective, winning QB in the league.

I know, I know......I've heard all the knocks against his accuracy, defense reading capabilities and the like. I still feel if he gets any opportunity, he can do something with it.

Those aren't knocks...they are facts

Those aren't knocks...they are facts

How can anyone judge a QB after 14 starts though? He was always a project coming into the NFL. QB's can get better, right? His first coach was clearly an idiot that ruined him.

He had the chance. With 2 teams. He didn't do anything with either.

How can anyone judge a QB after 14 starts though? He was always a project coming into the NFL. QB's can get better, right? His first coach was clearly an idiot that ruined him.

Ha that's funny, he has started exactly 14 games, Yes agreed, the jury is still out. Especially considering his coaches almost certainly encouraged him not to make too many mistakes.

@SportsCenter: Since he came into the league, Tim Tebow has the lowest completion pct and highest off-target pct in the NFL. http://t.co/rLKoz3W3rV

Doesn't matter. All that matters is W-L and the QB is pretty much solely responsible for whether or not a team wins. The kid won games- including a playoff game.

And Tebow QBs for both teams under new NFL rule change due to lack of talent at QB position.

designated QB...i like it. would even the playing field and teams like the Patriots wouldn't exist

Ha that's funny, he has started exactly 14 games, Yes agreed, the jury is still out. Especially considering his coaches almost certainly encouraged him not to make too many mistakes.

Doesn't matter. All that matters is W-L and the QB is pretty much solely responsible for whether or not a team wins. The kid won games- including a playoff game.

Then why aren't teams lining up to sign him to be their starting QB?

Then why aren't teams lining up to sign him to be their starting QB?

They clearly should be. I'm not saying he is the answer, I'm just saying that there's no way of knowing how good he's gonna be because he's only started 14 games. Anyone who says otherwise is just a Tebow hater.