March Madness

Gordio

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did a Calcutta auction this year. Fun concept.

My teams that played today were Purdue, VCU, and LSU. All lost in OT or at the buzzer.

FML. Gonzaga and Virginia better not do that tomorrow.

Edited by BlueFire

Tar Heels on the ropes to Harvard! Fitz must be going nuts lol

What an ugly game by the Heels. We were lucky to get the W.

Crazy day yesterday; one of the pools I'm in is a survivor-type pool in which you pick two winners on each of the first two days (and once you pick a team they're unusable for the rest of the tourney). The pool has over 1400 entries and because of the upset losses by Iowa State, Baylor, and SMU the pool is down to 600 in a day. I survived by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin with NC State and Ohio State.

What an ugly game by the Heels. We were lucky to get the W.

Crazy day yesterday; one of the pools I'm in is a survivor-type pool in which you pick two winners on each of the first two days (and once you pick a team they're unusable for the rest of the tourney). The pool has over 1400 entries and because of the upset losses by Iowa State, Baylor, and SMU the pool is down to 600 in a day. I survived by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin with NC State and Ohio State.

osu to the rescue! Dangelo Russell is the truth.too bad they have AZ tomorrow.

Yep, which is why I used them up yesterday. Very poor odds to go any further.

the only good thing about them losing is I don't need to suffer through watching another OSU bball game with this group of players. I have watched every game this year, many were pure torture. My quality of life will be improved once I no longer need to watch 7 foot Amir Williams play like he's 5'9 and Marc loving play like a marshmallow. But like any true fan I watch and seethe. Edited by YoloinOhio

someone who knows better than me said the rules state that was a goaltending, even though it wasn't going to go in...sucks, but according to the rules, they made the right call....

The rule says it has to have a chance of going in. That had zero chance.