Drunk executive barfs at Bergdorf’s Posh Restaurant

gotta luv too how post published part where he asked them not to publish the story .... lol

Disegi, a regular patron at BG, admitted to us via email Sunday, “Yes, I had too much to drink. It was a mistake. Publishing this would not be good for my career, and I really beg you to be discreet here. I made a mistake, and I feel terrible.”

Edited by JTSP

gotta luv too how post published part where he asked them not to publish the story .... lol

Disegi, a regular patron at BG, admitted to us via email Sunday, “Yes, I had too much to drink. It was a mistake. Publishing this would not be good for my career, and I really beg you to be discreet here. I made a mistake, and I feel terrible.”

Ya I thought that part was funny too! He may want to enter rehab to restart his career. I'm assuming he will be looking for work in the near future.

When was the last time any of you got drunk to the point of barfing. I can't remember. It's been decades.

A long time ago!

But... Maybe he had a touch of flu to help it along? I can't see how the flu virus would live in anything that sterile as a drunk... But hey, it's possible right.

Or, maybe he ate something that didn't agree with him along with being blitzed. That's what usually would do me in. Like those 12 chili dogs or 6 Super Mighties. Boy would they taste good going down!

LMAO